You've captured some great views - can't pick a favorite out of them really, though I love the acorn shot.
love the feet! I have to get this one of my kids!
Your pictures are always so amazing! What type of camera do you have??? I am in the market looking for a new one!
Great job I love the first one the most.
Love these shots, but then I have a thing about foot shots. I just think they pick up so much about the people.
Love your shots! Especially love the last one of all of the feet.
Beautiful pictures and words!
love the blueberry stained mouth. great you capture!
don't you love this transition to fall time? acorns on the ground, leaves slowly starting to change, but still able to soak in summer days. love that last picture of all the beautiful feet hanging. xoxo Abra
I can't get over those eyelashes! And cute legs/feet too. :)
I love the last shot! Just too cute.
I love the feet shot. It is amazing and makes me want to find a wall to sit my children on. You blog is inspiring!
I love the legs shot. So sweet.
Who is the one with the bruised-up legs? That's me! :)
What beautiful, insightful, and creative 'Get Outside' photos! Very impressive.
i have a nikon d5000 that i desperately need to learn to use properly.the banged up legs are Anika's! she is a girl on a serious move!
the feet on the wall shot is one of my favorite vantage points -- this came out beautifully. It will be fun to take this shot over the years and see how those beautiful legs and feet grow. So very cool.
You've captured some great views - can't pick a favorite out of them really, though I love the acorn shot.
ReplyDeletelove the feet! I have to get this one of my kids!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are always so amazing! What type of camera do you have??? I am in the market looking for a new one!
ReplyDeleteGreat job I love the first one the most.
ReplyDeleteLove these shots, but then I have a thing about foot shots. I just think they pick up so much about the people.
ReplyDeleteLove your shots! Especially love the last one of all of the feet.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures and words!
ReplyDeletelove the blueberry stained mouth. great you capture!
ReplyDeletedon't you love this transition to fall time? acorns on the ground, leaves slowly starting to change, but still able to soak in summer days.
ReplyDeletelove that last picture of all the beautiful feet hanging.
xoxo Abra
I can't get over those eyelashes!
ReplyDeleteAnd cute legs/feet too. :)
I love the last shot! Just too cute.
ReplyDeleteI love the feet shot. It is amazing and makes me want to find a wall to sit my children on. You blog is inspiring!
ReplyDeleteI love the legs shot. So sweet.
ReplyDeleteWho is the one with the bruised-up legs? That's me! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful, insightful, and creative 'Get Outside' photos! Very impressive.
ReplyDeletei have a nikon d5000 that i desperately need to learn to use properly.
ReplyDeletethe banged up legs are Anika's! she is a girl on a serious move!
the feet on the wall shot is one of my favorite vantage points -- this came out beautifully. It will be fun to take this shot over the years and see how those beautiful legs and feet grow. So very cool.
ReplyDelete