right about now.


this little cutie is on my hip.
laundry is going.
we're all ready for lunch and the park with friends.
i'm feeling tired from nights of teaching at VBS then still home to 
listen to their excitement, tuck little ones in & do damage control to the house.
it is so worth it though.
the babies on my hip, the talking, the cleaning after a full day of fun...
i wouldn't rather be doing anything else.

Comments

  1. I miss VBS days since both of my girls are too old for it now. I remember how excited they always were and how they would try to call as many friends as they could to invite to the fun the next day and collecting the pennies here and there for offering so their class would be the one that would dunk or smash the pie in the face of our pastor. (one year he let the kids spray color his hair)

    Also, you reminded me that I need to switch loads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I hear you! It's such a tough, tiring job, but I always say I can't imagine doing anything else!! VBS week took it out of me, and I wasn't teaching! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you do it so well. Sure there are days you want to lock yourself in a closet, but so many more that you don't. i'm glad you share both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never put that cutie down either! It sure can be draining but rewarding! Of course today my daughter is trying my patience and its only noon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love! oh.my.word. his HAIR! SO presh :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a nap? seriously?! no. that answer is no. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable is that sweet pea?
    I love holding my babies. I hate that as they grow older it's only for split seconds here and there. I just hold tighter and then put their feet on the ground again.
    Summer is all about being busy, isn't it? I love that there's so much to do, that most of the rules and routine go out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this makes me miss holding my girl (not supposed to due to premature abdominal muscle separation, but still sneak them in sometimes) ... can't wait to "hip" another baby!!

    i don't know how you do it all without a coffee drip. wait ... this picture only shows one side of you ... do you have an IV stand hanging out on the other side? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally agree with you! its so worth it...no matter how tired we are! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a great Mom. An inspiration. When I see a comment you have left or your link on someones side bar I just have to come over. You fill the world with LOVE : )

    You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sweet!! also? how in the world do you keep your floors so clean??!? because, ohmygoodness! SO CLEAN! i also have 5 little ones and i just cannot keep my floors clean... not that i'm complaining... but clean is kinda nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how I love that photo.

    Such sweetness that is YOU and your family and your perspective.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts