I want to hug him and kiss him and call him George. Okay, all but the George part! Clay is A-DORABLE and DE-LICIOUS and so so cute! Give him hugs from me and keep the videos coming...please! ;)
Oh my goodness, he is too adorable! That video made me smile. I have never commented before but couldn't resist after seeing the video. I am curious if those are cloth diapers? I have just started cloth diapering and I am trying to figure out which ones to get. I really enjoy your blog. ~Becky
oh. my. goodness. that is so cute. he really, really loves it. i love how he just lays flat down like that. my question is-- does he do that in the bath too? :)
What a precious wee boy you have - he looks like such a bundle of baby gorgeousness. That smile says it all really. I am always left feeling blessed when I see children, it matters not what country they are from, they all enjoy doing the same simple things when given the chance..we could learn a lot from children if we took a moment to do so.
becky--yes, this is a cloth diaper. without the insert, these work well as swim diapers! these are BumGenius diapers. i've heard great things about the GroBabies ones, too!
i've watched this like 3 or 4 times and cannot get enough...so AWESOME. you said it so perfectly...joy personified...in one of the cutest, sweetest, i wanna eat him up faces!!! {cannot wait to hug on him & your whole family so SOON!!!}
Oh dear ... the cuteness! Today my son and I got a strawberry limeade at Sonic and he said "Mom, this is heaven in a cup." To follow up on that sentiment, Clay is joy in a pool of water! I showed this to my sister and her husband who are home from mission's work in Africa. It goes without saying that after viewing it that they are ready to board a plane and return in the morning. Destiny
This is THE sweetest, most precious thing I've ever seen. What a happy boy! This made my day...no...my week. I watched it over...and over...and over...and laughed out loud. Thanks for sharing. Hugs!
that is great, you can totally see the joy in his in every minute of this! thank you for sharing the joy with us. I love how he kept flipping over and pausing on his back...too fun!
I've had to watch this 3 times this morning (after having watched it twice last night). Who could NOT smile when they watch this? Thanks for this great joy.
This video makes me smile so big! I honestly can't stop myself from laughing as I watch! Seriously, he is so far beyond adorable! I can't stop watching!
Oh my gosh - this was so sweet. Sweet isn't even the word for it. I just totally teared up. The look of pure joy on his face was AMAZING.
ReplyDeleteThat is just precious! What a sweet, sweet boy. I've never seen a baby enjoy the water this much.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! How cute! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...that was so sweet. I LOVE IT! You can see the joy & happy just oozing out of him! What a beautiful baby boy you have!
ReplyDeleteI. LOVE. THIS! I love how he flops back into the water! Just wonderful. What captures!
ReplyDeleteThat MADE MY DAY! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI cant beleive he lays back in the water like that!!!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me smile SO big. What a joy he is..
Oh goodness... what a doll! We should all experience such joy every day. Wow. I wish I was a baby.
ReplyDeleteThe video makes me SMILE!
ReplyDeleteThis just made me laugh and cry at the same time! Such a sweet little boy!
ReplyDeletethat is awesome! my son came running over saying, "momma look at how cute he is! look how much he loves his blow up pool!"
ReplyDeletePRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE his smile and can only imagine what his giggle sounds like!
:)
paige
I want to hug him and kiss him and call him George. Okay, all but the George part! Clay is
ReplyDeleteA-DORABLE and DE-LICIOUS and so so cute! Give him hugs from me and keep the videos coming...please! ;)
Oh my goodness, he is too adorable! That video made me smile.
ReplyDeleteI have never commented before but couldn't resist after seeing the video.
I am curious if those are cloth diapers? I have just started cloth diapering and I am trying to figure out which ones to get.
I really enjoy your blog.
~Becky
He is just cute as a button
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic video :) Love the water baby!!
ReplyDeleteThanks. I needed a smile and some Joy today!
ReplyDeleteoh. my. goodness. that is so cute. he really, really loves it. i love how he just lays flat down like that. my question is-- does he do that in the bath too? :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little baby! I love it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious wee boy you have - he looks like such a bundle of baby gorgeousness. That smile says it all really. I am always left feeling blessed when I see children, it matters not what country they are from, they all enjoy doing the same simple things when given the chance..we could learn a lot from children if we took a moment to do so.
ReplyDeleteoh, that was just about the sweetest things i've ever seen!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing that Love!!! Me and Munchie just watched it 3 times, laughing and smiling the whole time.
ReplyDeleteThat's one special boy you've got there!
Best video EVER!!! I want to post it to Facebook to make other people happy too (but I won't)!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
So.flipping.cute! I love when babies are super happy :)
ReplyDeleteThat video made me smile and cry - such sweetness! I've recently found your blog and warms my heart! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteSO sweet!!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable! He looks so much like our ring bearer and his big brother is named Clay :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet, sweet heart.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the belly laugh! I needed a good, sweet laugh. What a precious boy!
ReplyDeleteawww how sweet...he must just love baths...that is so precious to see the pure joy on his face
ReplyDeletebecky--yes, this is a cloth diaper. without the insert, these work well as swim diapers!
ReplyDeletethese are BumGenius diapers. i've heard great things about the GroBabies ones, too!
abra--he TOTALLY does this in the bath!!! =)
Clay is love and LIFE and excitement and joy rolled into this magnificent boy. What a treat he is.
ReplyDeleteHe makes me want to roll around in a pool just like he does. {I love him. He's mine. kbye.}
What a perfect end to my day! I love those thighs!!!!
ReplyDeleteI want to eat him up, I can't take it!
ReplyDeleteOne-by-one all of the kids were standing around me to watch and giggle at this. Pure perfection!
ReplyDeletei've watched this like 3 or 4 times and cannot get enough...so AWESOME. you said it so perfectly...joy personified...in one of the cutest, sweetest, i wanna eat him up faces!!! {cannot wait to hug on him & your whole family so SOON!!!}
ReplyDeleteI had a dream about your boy last night!:) Woke up thinking about you and prayed for your family. He is so sweet...
ReplyDeleteHe is so stinkin' cute! Oh the simply joys of Summer!
ReplyDeleteLove how he just lays there in the water and looks around. =} Too fun!!
i am always overwhelmed by all your love. seriously.
ReplyDeleteall of you.
I can't tell you how precious that little boy is. I grinned and cried while watching that--what a sweet video. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my word. He is so delicious!
ReplyDeleteCan I be this little man for a day? :)
ReplyDeleteNell
He is absolutely precious!
ReplyDeleteThis may be the single most happiest thing I have ever seen! Clay's joy is so intoxicating. Just sharing in his love of life made my day. Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteOh dear ... the cuteness! Today my son and I got a strawberry limeade at Sonic and he said "Mom, this is heaven in a cup." To follow up on that sentiment, Clay is joy in a pool of water! I showed this to my sister and her husband who are home from mission's work in Africa. It goes without saying that after viewing it that they are ready to board a plane and return in the morning. Destiny
ReplyDeleteThis is THE sweetest, most precious thing I've ever seen. What a happy boy! This made my day...no...my week. I watched it over...and over...and over...and laughed out loud. Thanks for sharing. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteOMG! You just started my husbands and my day with a big smile! TOO TOO cute......oh to be a child again.....the joy in such a small thing!
ReplyDeleteOMG, what a cutie! I had the biggest smile on my face while watching Clayton. Thanks so much for sharing this precious video of Clayton.
ReplyDeletecomplete bliss! it's wonderful!
ReplyDeletethat is the most wonderful thing i've seen in my whole life. i think my heart burst. what a glorious child.
ReplyDeletethat is great, you can totally see the joy in his in every minute of this! thank you for sharing the joy with us. I love how he kept flipping over and pausing on his back...too fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gem he is :) SO stinkin' cute!!
ReplyDeleteI've had to watch this 3 times this morning (after having watched it twice last night). Who could NOT smile when they watch this? Thanks for this great joy.
ReplyDeleteOh My Word.
ReplyDeleteMy boys are just watching this over and over.
JOY!
This video makes me smile so big! I honestly can't stop myself from laughing as I watch! Seriously, he is so far beyond adorable! I can't stop watching!
ReplyDeleteI have the biggest grin on my face I've worn in a while. Thanks Clay, may we all find that joy in every day.
ReplyDeleteThat video made me smile and made my heart sing! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing that joy. What a precious baby. Precious moment.
ReplyDelete