it's almost here.

i just ran in and got my laptop.  we're outside baby pooling, sprinklering, popsicling, creature-catching and all-around [almost] summering.  the "big" girls are very close to being done with school and 
it has been half days for awhile now.  i am thankful.  i love having them all together.  
i'm looking forward to many adventures this summer and this is just the start.  

i put flower shaped ice cubes in our drinks yesterday and anika couldn't believe her eyes.  
chloe told her, "uh, yeah!  it's summer, anika!!"  that's right.  it's summer and it is on.  
we're making memories.  for all of us.  
  

Comments

  1. Ok, how on earth do you do your photos like that, no don't tell me I won't get it anyway, lol! I love looking at your pictures of your kiddos! That big yellow flower on her head, so cute and that t-shirt plant trees please oh I'm in love with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the baby pool out and the sprinkler on today! It's the best!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did all that yesterday...LOVE summer too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, us too! time for loads and loads of popsicles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I LOVE these days. I am going to be buying a baby pool tomorrow. We had one last year but it is like 5 inches big. Ha.

    And by the way, I have been internet-less and computer-less for over two weeks now, and your blog is one that I have dearly missed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flower headband is adorable! And I just love the sight if little faces reveling in summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post made my heart smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome :-) I'm amazed at how you handle the 2 babies outside with the older kids. I'm having a hard time figuring out being outside in the heat with my 5 year old and our baby. I'm sure it would help if he had a playmate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts