it is time

yes.

it is time!! we got our court date and it is VERY soon. we are making last minute preparations and filled with SO much excitement that it.is.time!

now that we know our court date, that means that there will be more African paper bead necklaces very soon! i will be buying another batch to bring home and ship out to you. these are made from women in Africa that i will buy directly from. this literally helps feed their family. please use the paypal button on the right to pre-order one of these....they make wonderful gifts and have been selling out quick! i will put a picture below....they are $20.
[ALL ITEMS CAN BE PURCHASED FROM PAYPAL BUTTONS ON RIGHT SIDE OF BLOG. thank you!!]




















i'm also going to post our two styles of shirts right now. we are so thankful for the support that we've been given through this fund-raising. AND so excited that so many of you are wearing these shirts and have the opportunity to share about the orphan crisis. there are around 147 MILLION orphans world-wide. you can help bring one to their forever family while educated others by wearing this shirt! below you can see the back. the front of the shirt has the verse:

Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves. Proverbs 31:8a















We still have many sizes and colors of the Let Love Grow shirt below. It has a beautiful tree on the front and the back is a quote from Mother Teresa: "It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you can live as you wish." I think of this quote every single day. Sure, I still live a complete life of luxury, but I hope that I continue changing that, questioning that, reconciling that so that more children can have food, water, love, a family.....hope.


















navy w/ grey tree
oatmeal w/ brown background & green tree
brown w/ teal tree
orange w/ brown background & green tree
charcoal grey w/ light grey tree
purple w/ purple background & white tree
green w/ grey tree

because we are leaving in such a hurry, just my plane ticket is $2000 MORE dollars than we expected. we are not fearful though. we have been completely blessed in every step of this process and trust that He will finish this good work. thank you for your prayers, kind words, love and support. i am so grateful for this community! (and anyone that i've been walking through the adoption process with....please don't hesitate to write, i will get back with you. it just might be a little longer this time!)

hang on, Clay.....Mama is coming!

Comments

  1. HOORAY! already weepy for you. can't wait to hear more and praying for all the details to fall into place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is singing for you! God bless you all and that sweet baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at that precious little one. He can feel your love already. He's so blessed to have a sweetheart like you be chosen to be his mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO excited! I am praying and just filled with such hope and love for you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOON! OH, this is SO SO exciting! I'm thinking of you and will be praying for your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such great exciting news!! Please fly safe, and bring your Little Man home!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. REALLLLLY?? He's coming home that soon? How amazing..
    You sure have been blessed..

    I am so sorry that your ticket ended up costing so much. I'm sure God will find a way to make all of that possible.
    (i will go do my share too!) :)

    Congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This makes me cry!! You are so wonderful and such blessing to this sweet young boy. I wish I had your ability and strength to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is the BEST news ever!! I will pray... Blessings to your family as you become 7 strong soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy for you, I can' barely take it. Praying, praying, praying for a smooth and easy time of it while traveling to and from Uganda (and all the steps in between!).


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOORAY!!! I CAN'T WAIT TIL CLAY GETS HOME WHERE HE BELONGS - WITH YOUR FAMILY :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay!!! Happy tears, happy tears!!! 2 more shirts and a couple necklace orders coming your way! God is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are such a blessing and I am soo happy for you and your family that this process has gone fairly quickly. Enjoy every minute of your journey! I am soo excited to hear the details when you return. Please kiss as many of those babies as you can and tell them we all love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh!! HOW EXCITING!!! i ordered my shirt a few days ago and cannot wait to get it! And how awesome of your friend to do those necklaces for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How exciting! I'm so thrilled for you and your family. I'm visiting from Steph's blog. I know her in real life btw. I would love to adopt a child, but that would mean my husband would have to agree to it...and he soooo doesn't. I keep praying. So glad your prayers are being answered! Can't wait to hear about your trip to bring Clayton home.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's all so exciting!! And the picture of you and your little guy... so precious :)
    (that new necklace is perfect!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness!! I have tears in my eyes. I am so happy for you!!! And for Clayton. What a sweet smile he has. I wish I could purchase from you but we are in a similar boat and have no extra right now. You are in my prayers though.

    ReplyDelete
  18. best news ever!! so thrilled for you and Clayton. LOVE that pic of the two of you...can't wait to hear all the wonderful details when you return. in the meantime...we are praying and have his pic on our fridge as a DAILY reminder to PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!

    take a bow Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  19. So happy for you! What a beautiful photo of you two~

    ReplyDelete
  20. So happy you will have him in your arms to soon! I received my necklace a few weeks ago and I love it! It's beautiful and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome!! The children's pastor at my church and his wife are adopting from Ethiopia, and they are going to court this week!! Praise God for His perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That picture of the two of you is beautiful! Can't wait to hear he's home safe and sound! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, We are traveling to Sanyu in a few weeks to meet a baby girl who is very sick and HIV+. We are a little scared, although we know God is sovereign and good. We'd love to ask you a few questions about Sanyu and traveling if you have a spare moment. I know you are busy, so if you can't get back to us, we understand. Our e-mail is levy.mommy@gmail.com

    Love in Jesus,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aw...i am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear that he's home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts