six [months]

oh, sweet bianca
6 months of pure bliss
easy-going, quick to smile
our very first girl to be a thumb sucker
{oh, how i wished for that}


you love to sit
and watch your sisters
your arms flap, like a bird, with excitement
{up and down, up and down}
you squeal with delight





you love the army crawl
especially towards pop cans or phones
you'll try out all fours,
but realize that armying it is much quicker

how my heart aches with love for you
may you always know how loved
...how cherished you are
yes, EVEN with "ALL those girls"
{oh, how we longed for all you girls}
each and every one

Comments

  1. Seriously!? It can't be true! Where does the time go?

    Love, you better watch out. The look in her eye in that 2nd pic says:

    "Suckers. They think I'm so cute. I'm gonna get away with murder."

    Bianca, you're so freakin' yummy. I want two scoops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 months, sweet Bianca! You are one blessed little girl. It's so evident that you're adored to pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No.Way. It doesn't seem possible!! She is scrumptious! And "ALL those girls" are beautiful and make up one wonderful family that is precious in so so many ways! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your girls are so precious- I can't imagine containing the sweetness. It had got to be overflowing. You are so blessed.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful baby! Beautiful writing! I love it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to be you when I grow up. You have seriously inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts