me {in a day}

making bianca smile *** unpacking the garage *** catching up at end of day in driveway

feeding bianca *** stalking a grasshopper *** diaper-changing turned toe-sucking

reflection *** grabbing a quiet moment on mac *** receiving a very exciting box


You Capture [subject: YOU]--hosted by Beth

Comments

  1. I love this! Very creative. The collage is a nice touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me so happy. & I love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I might have to play along!

    and I ADORE your green shirt! :)

    britt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I wanna play! :) I too love the green shirt... One of my favorite colors! I have a tank the same color. Oh, and the necklace and bracelet is too cute too! You are one pretty mama! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to display your photos of the day. I probably need to also figure out how to do that....very creative indeed.

    Thank you also for stopping by my blog and leaving such a wonderful and unlifting comment.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with this, especially you feeding Bianca and the toe sucking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a blessed day. what a good mama.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts