a favor...
remember this family photo that we had taken?

it is up for the favorite photo of 2008 contest on our photographer's blog! i adore her for capturing our family this way.
please take a minute to go HERE and vote....we're the last image, #22! you can vote once a day until march 1st!!
photo used with copyright permission of samantha uphold photography

I LOVE this photo!
ReplyDeleteSteph
Done!! I will try to remember to go back each day!! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteJust voted! I'll go back again tomorrow. What a great photographer!
ReplyDeletedone! just voted!
ReplyDeleteI voted too!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors in this picture, btw...
ReplyDeleteVoted!
ReplyDeletei voted for you! i love this pic . . . we actually took one very similar this summer when i was pregnant with #4! only difference is it's just me and the girls in the pic.
ReplyDeleteThis photo is fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteI am so going to do this for our upcoming family picture!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration!
your music just kicked on... makes me miss the music on my blog.
britt