*sigh*

we went to the park after church today. i'm so thankful for the warmer weather! we had to leave the slides & swings a little early due to a stinky explosion that required an outfit change. we still had 2 hours that we had to stay out of our house, as hubby was running an open house.

so we did this:








it was refreshing, fun and just plain wonderful. wishing you the same...

Comments

  1. Fun! I forgot how close you guys are to water! We enjoyed a great, sunny day here too...Emma & I planted some flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun!! We had snow on the ground yesterday...where art thou spring????? Glad you guys are able to enjoy sunshine and warmer weather!!

    And Congrats on being an aunt to be again!! =) And please pass our congrats on to Nate...what an exciting week of great news from over that way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I am jealous of the beautiful beach!

    Great pictures you got there...and looks like good memories too!

    XOXO- Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!! and you're making me long for the feel of sand between my toes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo that looks like fun!!! We are coming into winter here now, makes me long for next summer already LOL
    Cree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those girls remind me of my three two years ago. So cute. Looks so awesome to live near the beach like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Priceless pictures! You should blow up and frame that top one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you went to the beach?
    ..i am so green with envy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am green with envy too of how close you are to the beach! I miss Fla with a passion. Even though I'm not exactly a "beach person" it's nice to have that option to break up the monotony. Great pics, Lovelyn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the beach in springtime.... I've been meaning to get up there sometime soon, but I'll probably be pretty busy with baby... at least for the next few weeks :)
    Awesome pics though and looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like oodles of fun!! better than the snow we are having here...
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like a beautiful day with your gorgeous girls! peaceful and serene..with the exception of the explosion,lol!
    -cammie

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pictures are gorgeous! I love the colors!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! You blog is so much fun! Please stop by again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This post reminds me of when my mom would take us to the beach, and we could collect shells and beach glass in used milk cartons from the bakery! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts