lovin' on the littlest


a friend snapped this of ellie and i playing while the older girls were in dance class. how grateful i am for this picture....and committed to taking more pics with the girls. 30 years from now, they won't care if my hair was messy....if i still haven't lost those 20 pounds....or i had my yoga pants on.


wait....neither will i.

Comments

  1. How true is this?!? I hardly have any pictures of me and the boys and I need to be better about letting people take pictures with me in them.....great pic by the way! So much love in that smile of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I am totally the same way and I don't know why. Who cares?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amber--oh, i meant to say that chloe is MUCH better...thank you! it was a rough week though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right darlin'...
    Thank you for reminding me of that!!
    by the way.. you and your sweet Ellie are just tooo cute!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo. And you are so right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. **Shhhh!**
    You are invited to a SURPRISE BLOGGY BIRTHDAY PARTY for kari this Wednesday, Feb 20.
    She is turning 40!!!

    I would love for you to stop by the party on Wednesday to surprise (hopefully!) the birthday girl, enjoy a bite of cake, sprinkle a little of your magic birthday dust, and check out the party favor giveaway!

    blessings,
    kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet. These really are the best kind of moments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Love! I need to make sure I get more pictures of myself with Isaac. I have tons and tons of him by himself or with daddy, because I am always the one behind the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are both so cute!!! What a treasure to have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love-
    So so so so so so so so good to hear from you again on the ole blog; it has been too long! thanks for stopping in and for leaving some...love. ;) I love your comments. Talk to you soon- Kamee
    p.s. I love this picture of you and your baby! ;) So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for sharing this! What a beautiful sentiment, and it really makes me want to get my camera out and start snapping away!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so right!! She (and you!) will only care that you both loved each other, and wrapped big smiles around each other all the time.

    LOVE this picture,love it!!
    xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  13. well first of all, you're GORGEOUS, but second of all, you're absolutely right. in fact, i have a feeling that thirty years from now we'll think we looked pretty dang good in those pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't that the truth!!!!! I have REALLY tried to make sure there are memories for my girls, in the form of photographs, of me with them. They are still few and far between. Great capture, and you are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We miss you on your blog! I know life has probably gotten crazy for you and all. :) I just saw your comment on MJC about the clothes arriving so we must see new pics soon, right?!

    We actually have MJC on the way too...I ordered Emma the Ellie & Cora set and also the "I'm with the Band" tank. I am soooo excited! If only I lived closer to you guys so I could attend an actual trunk show!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are breathtakingly beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a GORGEOUS pic!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are both so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts