a child's insight
chloe at the park yesterdayscene: sitting lazily on the front porch, waving to neighbors driving by, watching kids playing in a sprinkler across the street, awaiting daddy to pull in the drive
3 year old chloe pretend talking: "then, watch out cause they'll TAKE-our-green-house (all as one big word!)
3 year old chloe done pretending: "MOOOM, they can take our green house?"
mom: "no, baby. no one can take our green house away from us."
mom thinking to self: "well, really all our material possesions can be taken away at any time by God. but, she sounds worried for some reason, so i'll just let it go."
3 year old chloe: "yes huh, mom!!! God can take away our house."
a humbled mom: "that's true, chlo-belle. that's why we remember to always thank Him and respect the things He's blessed us with."



I love that post Lovelyn. Very sweet:) Our hildren can be our windows to heaven!
ReplyDeleteChelsea
These are such sweet pictures!
ReplyDeletethanks, chelsea and erin!
ReplyDeleteyes, they definitely keep my perspective in check every day! =)
Wow, love...gorgeous photos. And I love the "yes huh"--I always said that as a kid! :)
ReplyDelete