positive attracts positive

in line with the thought that thinking positively will attract positive things...i'm posting this wonderful pic of my chloe & anika when spring was here a couple of weeks ago. it left without consulting me....and i'd appreciate a consultation on such a important, life-changing decision. okay, maybe not life-changing in the way most would view that....but, come on...you moms know that the inability to go outside due to weather after your kiddos getting a taste of warm weather is life-changing in your household. the fact that they must wear the big, bulky coat in the carseat again after they've felt the freedom of buckling in without feeling strangulated is life-changing. the idea that flip flops won't work for snow back on the ground IS life-changing to a mom's household. so, i'm anxiously awaiting your return spring.....

LOVE that photo! Your girls are so sweet. And from the looks of those skirts, I'm guessing you're a miniboden fan. I am too, but I need to buy it second hand, LOL! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to have discovered your blog today.