what the world needs more of...

::love::
::stripes::
::kisses::
::sweet twin sisters::

-----------------

[And I could use more votes in the #styleforjustice contest to win a trip to Rwanda
with Noonday Collection & International Justice Mission. I'd love to join them
and have the honor of connecting with the artisans in Rwanda in order to share some of 
their stories with you to show how our purchases can empower & lead to freedom 
& sustainability.  Vote once per day HERE. scroll to bottom to see my video
& the blue VOTE button.  thank you!]  

Comments

  1. Voted. So glad to see you blogging again, I miss those kids!! I don't have Instagram so rely on the blog.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww--thanks, delores! i'd love to keep up with it better!

      Delete
  2. The twins are too cute!! I just voted!! That link made it really easy to do!! Hoping you get to go on the trip!! How AMAZING would that be :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts