do justice, win necklace.

I bought this TheAdoptShoppe necklace from She Does Justice at the Created for Care 
conference months ago. I knew there was a particular thing I was supposed to use it for 
and today, God showed me. It will be used to help those that are serving and protecting 
some of the most vulnerable in a country I love--the birthplace of 3 of my children--
Uganda, Africa. To be entered to win this necklace & the mug, simply click HERE to 
read about the need and campaign, find the link at the end of their post to give & 
DONATE AT LEAST $5, then come back to this picture & let me know you did.  
Every $5 = 1 entry.

Contest will end at 8pm CST 4/10/14. 
Winner's donation will be verified before sending prize out. Please consider joining this 
through prayer, giving &/or sharing this image. As always, thank you for allowing me to 
share what God lays on my heart and for lovingly joining together to allow Him to 
make much of our little. ❤️

UPDATE: WINNER IS DANI! She has been notified by e-mail!  Thanks everyone!
Total raised on this project so far is $680 of the $4000 needed. 
Please considering giving through the link above if you can.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts