the mission ball.
I'm getting ready to start sharing the ways you can be a part of our upcoming family
trip to Uganda. We are going to spend our Christmas break with family and friends,
enjoy one of our very favorite places together as a family & hopefully share the
love of Christ along the way. I plan to document much of our trip, so I'm sure
you'll see your gifts being enjoyed by the precious children there.
trip to Uganda. We are going to spend our Christmas break with family and friends,
enjoy one of our very favorite places together as a family & hopefully share the
love of Christ along the way. I plan to document much of our trip, so I'm sure
you'll see your gifts being enjoyed by the precious children there.
The first way you can partner with us is super fun--buying soccer balls for kids! Soccer is
a LOVE of so many Ugandan children and having a soccer ball is a luxury. Often they
bind together pieces of trash & banana leaves to have a makeshift one. It is our desire to
take 50 The Mission Ball soccer balls in their local language of Luganda. The balls are
fully functional, but also plainly share the gospel message right on them.
You can read more about them on their website HERE.
Our goal is 50 soccer balls and 12 hand pumps = $550
You may donate any amount through the donate button below.
The button will be removed when we reach the $550 goal or on 12/9/13 so
that we have time to receive the balls with the money that is collected.
Every penny donated will go towards The Mission soccer balls & pumps.
[donate button removed. this goal has been met. thank you!]
Thank you, friends.
I'm always so encouraged by your willingness to give.
xoxo
ps--for those that may be wondering about my birthday project of resettling
children from the prisons in uganda: i will be updating very soon. we almost
met the goal for every child that needs resettled to be able to & i will give
a bit more time to finish meeting that goal. i am also humbled and blessed
to be able to attend one of the resettlements while our family is there
and see firsthand what important, life-giving work you all have
accomplished through your giving.
more soon…..


LOVE the Mission Ball! I have some fun pics of our team with them a few years ago! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is incredible! I am just now coming over to see this and you've already reached your goal!!
ReplyDelete