to all peoples.
people say all the time that home is where your heart is. or that home is wherever i'm
with you. if these are true, i'd definitely call uganda our home. we'll be traveling back
home for christmas this year. we'll be visiting friends and family that we love, ministries that
we desire to have a long-term relationship with in order to best support them and the people
they are serving & spending time at the village in Busoga where 'our' well is to check
on them and just enjoying the land that we love so much as a family.
i pray we can be a blessing while we are there, too. we have been blessed by an
extravagantly gracious God and may we extend his extravagant glory as we go.


Yippy!!!!! Praise His name. Way to go!!! I'm so inspired by your faith and your energy and and and and.....I could go on and on.
ReplyDeleteThrilled for all of you! Happy Holidays and much light, love, and peace.
ReplyDeleteAre all of you going?
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful memory for the kids on how to truly be a blessing during the Christmas
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you all!! I can't tell you how much you and your family inspire me! I knows it's going to be such a special trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting that you get to go back! Praying for you all!
ReplyDeletehttp://everydayholy.blogspot.com