HOPE+
Preventing orphans and preserving families is something so important
and precious to me. I wanted to share with you a program that I love and
have recently partnered with. I'm blessed to become sisters with a lady in
Project Hopeful's Uganda HOPE+ program.
The HOPE+ sisterhood partners you with a woman in Uganda that is HIV+ and
offers them hope and helps prevent unnecessary loss for their families. With
your support, your sister will begin or expand her business or become
educated in a business they'd like to pursue. Each woman is on proper
medications and education is provided to help end the stigma that is associated
with HIV. It enables them to stay as healthy as they can and to
support their family. It is preserving families!
These are just some of the beautiful faces of the newest HOPE+ sisterhood Uganda!
A small investment will change their lives forever.
Please email dawn@projecthopeful.org to be part of this amazing program!
Find more information HERE.
My sister is pictured top row, third from the left. Her name is Grace.
Grace is pregnant with her 8th child and cannot afford to send them all to school.
Her husband struggles to find work and they have difficulty providing nutrition
for their family. I look forward to meeting her someday and I pray
she is blessed and encouraged by our new sisterhood. I had a special pull to
Harriet, too. She is on the bottom row, second from left. Her second name is
Kwagala--which is Love in Luganda. I pray she has a sister soon, too.


oh, i love love love this. i want a sister! going to check it out, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat adoption agency did you use for Uganda adoption? I've just recently discovered your blog and read your adoption stories, but I didn't notice the name I your agency anywhere. I have a sister in Uganda currently working with a child sponsorship program as well as educating young women. Appreciate all that you share on your blog!
ReplyDelete