Sevenglory :: a music giveaway. [updated with winners]

We have music playing in our home most of the time.  One of our favorite types
to play is worship.  One of our favorite bands is Sevenglory.  We love them for their
awesome music, but also for the Jesus-loving, local church-leading, family guys they
are.  The lead singer happens to be our worship leader and the drummer is who
our Nico takes lessons from.  They are passionate about spreading the gospel
here and into all the world.  They are even traveling to several countries
in Africa this Fall to spread the gospel through song, serve the global church
and share God's grace with some of the world's most vulnerable children.  

Sevenglory has a new album out and I have 5 signed CDs to giveaway!

 Check out their album, Always Hope.  Mighty Fortress is one of our very
favorites along with Least of These.  Below is a video featuring Least of These
with footage from one of our church's trips with Kids Alive International
 to an orphanage we sponsor and church we partner with.  My husband, Matt,
was on that trip and the little girl we sponsor is there.  


To enter to win a signed Sevenglory Always Hope CD, simply leave a comment
here about hope.  

As for me, I will ALWAYS HOPE, I will praise you more and more.  Psalm 71:14



connect with Sevenglory on Facebook and Twitter.

WINNERS by random number generator:
#6 Feona
#3 Ayodeji
#18 Jennifer
#20 Jodi 
#5 Katie

please look for an e-mail from me or write me at momentswithlove@gmail.com
within 48 hours.  thank you!

Comments

  1. my favorite, well, one of my favorite verses about hope is Romans 15:13... May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

    thanks for introducing us to this band. i'm always playing music at our home--especially worship, it helps calm my heart and change my focus when i began to lose my cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "In Christ Alone my HOPE is found.." These past few weeks have been tough, mentally and physically with the anticipation of this fourth baby. Quite a few curve balls have been thrown my way but nothing is stronger than the hope that our Savior gives me. Worship music has always helped me since college days. I remember my best friend Jobie and I would blast our Christian music in our room at Purdue! So blessed to have Sevenglory here in our town and would LOVE the new signed CD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite verse of all time: Jer 29:11, "For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you HOPE in your final outcome" (AMP). It reminds me at all times that no matter what the circumstances of my life are right now, GOD is in ultimately in charge of my life.

    I haven't heard of this band before. Would be nice to listen to their songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won a copy of Sevenglory's CD. Thank you for entering. I love this verse, too. Email me your mailing address: momentswithlove@gmail.com thank you!

      Delete
    2. I sent you an email, Lovelyn. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. "In Christ alone, my HOPE is found." This has been my saving grace since our son has had colic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We always love hearing about a new worship band! Thanks for sharing about Sevenglory. While waiting for each of our kids we chose a verse about hope to pray through for them. Our daughter's verse is Romans 12:12 "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer."

    ReplyDelete
  6. "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do not fear, for I am with you - Isaiah 41:19 ..... One of my saving graces while parenting and learning along the way to "let go & let God". I also often need "Be still and know I am God" - Psalm 46:10.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh. Hope is such a good thing. My favorite "hope" passage is the beginning verses of Romans 5. You have to meditate on the whole passage a while before the magnitude of it even begins to sink in, (well, at least I have to,) but verse 2 says, "we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God", and verse 5 assures us that this hope does not disappoint us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have this HOPE as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. -Hebrews 6:19

    ReplyDelete
  10. Colossians 1:27 - To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Without HOPE, I truly have nothing! HOPE gives us a reason to live, a reason to breath, a reason to praise, a reason to love! Love the least of these song! Love Seven Glory! :) Thanks, Love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know life has thrown me several curve balls the last few years but in all that I have watched God restore me and my hope in this world and in Him!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope fulfilled - a little boy in my arms after years of waiting. :). Beautiful song!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope is trusting in the unseen. Waiting 6 years to become a mommy and being blessed by the Lord with both a pregnancy and a paper pregnancy (adoption).

    I am a music therapist and I would adore this cd!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Since my 13 month old son died suddenly from undiagnosed congenital heart defects 19 months and 17 days ago, I have had to make a conscious decision to wake up each day with Hope. Hope that I will see him again. Hope that I can still live each day and find joy. Hope that his brothers can grow up knowing that even though our family has been rocked to its core, each day is a gift that we will treasure. It hasn't been easy. I question everyday. But our Love for Sterling is stronger than his death. Hope is our anchor when our hearts have been so shattered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am truly sorry for your loss.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so very much.

      Delete
    3. Yes. What beautiful, hard truth you know. So glad that you're holding on to all that hope. I'm so sorry for your great loss.

      Delete
    4. I am sorry for you loss. May the Father comfort you always!

      Delete
  16. I'm sticking with God. I say it over and over again- He's all I've got left . He proves to be good to meand to all who passionately wait and diligently seek Him. It's a good thing to quietly HOPE for help from God. Lamentations 3:24-26

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, my favorite verse about HOPE and the one I go to time and time again is Romans 5:1-5

    "Therefore, since we are justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have obtained access to this grace in which we stand; and we boast in our hope of sharing the glory of God. And not only that, but we also boast in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not disappoint us, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us." :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The above comments have all been powerful and from scripture, but I am very tired right now, and as I read about the giveaway, all I could think of was, "I hope this screaming baby goes to sleep soon," By the time I finished reading the comments, she had! As a single parent, sometimes all I can do is hope that my feeble efforts will be multiplied by God, and that he will do for them what I can't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get this and I'm grateful for your honesty. I'm thankful He can fill in all the gaps, too. xo

      Delete
  19. Psalm 31:24 "Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord." My life verse for last year. Still love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this song and your blog. While watching the video, I could picture so many faces of the kids I have fallen in love with in orphanages in Guyana, South America. Hope truly is found in Jesus, and this song is so incredibly powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful song, I can't wait to share this with my husband. As we wait for a definite referral (in the next month?!), I'm hoping for little hearts to be held close to His, and praying that my hope will be in Him alone.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hope keeps my mind pointing toward the same things as my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment