flying by.

you guys.  LOOK at these girls.  can you believe that they'll be a year old
at the end of the month?  i cannot.  i feel like they should be newborns still.
i've tried to be very intentional about enjoying each stage and i thought somehow that
the stages wouldn't sneak by me.  yet, they have.  it continues to go faster and faster.

emelia's taking her first few steps and evelyn has the first 2 teeth. 
they babble and race to try to crawl up the stairs.
they bounce their whole bodies to music and laugh with all their 
souls to being tickled & chewed on.  they eat everything we've given
them except gaggy peas and bananas reign as favorite.

we [continue] to get stared at wherever we go and people have such
fascinations with twins.  they illicit smiles everywhere.  though, 
one person did say, better you than me!  i smiled and just had to reply,
i agree!  i guess we'd probably had a lot of comments that day, but
it's true.  i'm so glad God picked me to be their mom. 



Comments

  1. They are darling! Yes...it goes by too fast!! Twins always make me smile Lovelyn! Whenever I see some, it takes me back.....and I miss it like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little girl will be 1 on the 19th!! Just way to fast but she is still my itty bitty baby, as I am sure your are to you as well. They are darling! All of your kids are the cutest things. Happy early birthday to the twins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe they are so big already -- they are sooo precious! I still remember the post where you revealed that you were having twins!! It doesn't seem that long ago. Life is going by sooo fast!! Love that your blog slows it down a little. I've followed your blog for a long time now!! I wanted to tell you that we adopted a baby girl 6 months ago!! We live in New York and she was born here!! Adoption is truly a beautiful experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are too sweet!! love getting to watch them grow in pictures but wish we were closer to love on all of you in person! dylan will be 2 next week and i feel the same way ~ i've tried to be intentional about enjoying every bit of it but how in the world are we already here??!! love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe they are almost a year!!! Seems like yesterday they were born. You are so lucky, and you know it - which makes it even better. They are such beauties and the perfect fit for your sweet (large!!) family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so precious! We are expecting twins in December, and, now that the initial shock is wearing off, I am so excited. I look to you for twin mama inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts