365 days.

dear emelia and evelyn,
happy first birthday!  i truly cannot believe how the days have slipped by into one
whole year.  i feel like you should still be newborns.  i was so intentional about trying to 
enjoy our days--instead of just getting through them--that i thought maybe they wouldn't 
slip away.  i really have enjoyed them though.  you both bring so much light,
love and joy to our family and the world.

may you continue to grow and thrive.  may you always be each other's best friends and 
biggest cheerleaders.  may you embrace the fierce love your other siblings have for
you and develop a special relationship with each of them.  may you accept God's grace
and great love for you early and fully.  

you are both so loved.  i could not be more thankful to be your mom. 
blessings on the next 365 days, emmy and evie! we love you.


Comments

  1. I can't believe it's been a year! They're so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Emmy and Evie! Hope your many years to come are incredibly blessed <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday beautiful girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are blessed girls to have so many people loving on them daily! And a best friend twin sister. I've loved keeping track of your first year on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are just adorable :-) Happy birthday girls

    Love
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe they are one, happy happy!

    And it was SO good to see you in Chicago, even if it was just for a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Emelia and Evelyn had great birthdays! My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer a quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts