Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
moments with love
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
emelia
what we need more of
June 08, 2013
what the world needs more of:
sweet, little rompered babies pausing in wonder as they discover a new room.
[also? more sweet adults pausing to contemplate new things before stressing out over them.]
Comments
katie_shannon
June 9, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Ummm... the adults part, I could take a hint.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Love
June 9, 2013 at 9:37 PM
ha! :)
Delete
Replies
Reply
Reply
Anonymous
June 9, 2013 at 10:06 AM
I love it.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Love
June 9, 2013 at 9:38 PM
thanks, becky! :)
Delete
Replies
Reply
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Post a Comment
Popular Posts
February 16, 2016
Can Busy Moms Actually Have Time For The Bible?
June 04, 2012
all for love. [a giveaway]
Ummm... the adults part, I could take a hint.
ReplyDeleteha! :)
DeleteI love it.
ReplyDeletethanks, becky! :)
Delete