summer.
summer is in full swing here. sun, water & outside time. splash pads and trips
to the beach. park days and later nights. i'm surprised that it's already only a
few days away from the middle of june. time really does continue to move faster
and faster. we have 2 little crawlers now. emelia is quick and evelyn has just
found her way, but i know will be just as quick in no time. emmy stands
independently often and evie is just trying it out. evie just broke through
the first tooth we've seen and she added a food tonight to her normal 3 food
diet of bananas, mangoes & avocados; she now eats green beans.
they both still want to basically nurse all night long and i'm willing myself
to remember that the other 7 kids have slept through the night in their own
bed for quite some time. off to cuddle my littlest ones.


You still amaze me... i know. People say that to me too... but really I think it is great when we can revel in the glory of moms... who reflect God's true glory. Hugs
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so glad I'm not the only one still nursing my almost 9 month old through the night. Still. Trying to keep good perspective on it, though.
ReplyDeleteLove how you let Him shine through you to love and bless your family and your readers. :)
My almost 11 month old still nurses through the night. I can't imagine two of her doing that :)
ReplyDelete