she stands. she sleeps.
i know it's a cliche. the newborn time goes by so quickly. where
does the time go? but, it is so true. emelia and evie are 8 months
and i'm so thankful. i'm so very thankful. it's a blessing and a
privilege to watch our babies grow. yet, why so fast?!
as much 'work' as it is to carry them both everywhere,
feed them every 2-3 hours through the night & be their favorite
pillow, bed & pacifier, i miss their tininess already.
emelia is officially crawling and pulling up.
evelyn is officially sleeping through the night.
oh, girls.

They really are so darling! I wish I could see them in person!
ReplyDeleteSteph
They are sooo cute! I felt sad when our baby turned 9 months old (she was out as long as she was in!) but this month she'll be 18 months and oh, it's so much fun! She's starting to interact so much with our older kids now, which pretty much melts the heart! And the talking - oh the talking! And singing, too! Could not be cuter! She still nurses a lot so I don't have to say goodbye to those days just yet.
ReplyDeleteI really love how you are drinking in these days with your sweet babies. Please don't stop. On behalf of those of us who long for another baby in the house, soak in all these sweet moments. I pray I'll get to birth and nurse and cuddle and comfort a baby again, but until then, I am touched (and live vicariously) through your posts. You are a good momma, Love.
ReplyDeleteCUTIES!!! wow i can really see the resemblance to their siblings as they get older! And I'm with you...as much work as the newborn stage is - oh it's SO sweet!! There's nothing like a newborn <3
ReplyDeletehow adorable are those littles!!!! love em!
ReplyDeleteoh, they are lovely, those two. once i recovered from the sheer exhaustion of delivery, i just LOVED the baby stage...i wanted to breathe in every second of their littleness. it's all miracle, all gift. He is so good to us.
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, little doll babies. So sweet.
ReplyDelete