update.
Thank you for your love, well wishes and prayers for Evie [on the right] this
morning. The short story is that they were a little shocked and a little confused.
She still fails one test, but now surprisingly [to them] shows some improvement on the
other test. They weren't sure why/how, but are not ready to diagnose her with hearing loss.
We'll go back in 3 months. [I know how--He has healed that part! Now we just continue our
journey & pray for complete healing if it is His will!]


Oh, those babies! What wonderful news, Love. I'm continuing to believe with you.
ReplyDeleteBri
Oh! They are so darling. I am so sorry I didn't know there was anything wrong. How true your words are though, we serve a GREAT and mighty God who can heal beyond our wildest comprehensions. I will pray for her tonight.
ReplyDeleteWonderful news!
ReplyDeletewell of course! Her Kingly father is holding her close! xo
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!! Thanks for the update!! Was thinking about you all today!!
ReplyDeletewe don't know each other, but I've followed your lovely family's story for a few years now. your attitude and perspective are so encouraging to me. anyway, just wanted you to know that your family was on my heart today. this is wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get their onesies?
ReplyDeletethank You, Lord! thank You, Lord. make Your glory known through our sweet evie.
ReplyDelete