teeth, mouth & words.

A lady watched me bring 7 kids to the dentist, sit in a packed waiting room & shuffle 
them out to Matt in groups as they got done. She smiled warmly & told me I was a good 
mama with patience of steel. Do not underestimate the power of your words over someone. 
I'm not a perfect or always patient mom, but I am one that appreciates some simple 
encouragement sometimes instead of some of the less encouraging comments 
we get sometimes.  I'm really thankful for her.
Let's speak life over each other!



Comments

  1. Such a good reminder to encourage one another and be empathetic to other Moms. Whether it's a mom of 1 or 11 we've all been in the same spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do the same thing... Do the dentist all in one day. It's a chore but so worth it when it's done. Always good to get encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that. It only takes a moment to say kind words, doesn't it? I am so glad someone was a blessing to you : ).
    Kaish went to the dentist last week also. I love our dentist. He is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! We all need encouragment - so thankful for the nice comment you received as well.

    xoTiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! and Amen! [weird too cuz we were all 7 at the dentist yesterday!]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning! I have been a follower of your blog for some time. You are truly an inspiration with your unending grace and strength. You truly seem to find joy in the everyday, and that is a true gift. This post and your last line, "Let's speak life over each other!" has echoed in my heart for the past two weeks. Everytime I feel jealous, or petty, or even tired I feel God nudging me to find life in one another and build up. I've been motivated to take the moment to encourage other women, mamas and people. Thank you! Your words have been honey to my soul and a beautiful reminder of what God values most, loving Him and loving His people.

    Have a wonderful week! Thank you for sharing your heart with us, your readers and friends.

    :) Rachel {A Cupcake for Moose}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts