shop with purpose--Easter.

 Buy a bunny and you get one + a Ugandan child gets one! Also, the Sara Jane Project 
employs Ugandan women to make the bunnies and donates to a family bringing home a 
child through adoption! Hurry and buy a bunny for Easter & the twin bunny will be 
given to the Ugandan child this Christmas!  you can find them on facebook here or
their website:


[ order by Friday, March 22 for Easter shipping! ]

 




Comments

  1. I love these bunnies! I'm going to check with my husband to see if we can get four (2 for our biological boys and two for our foster children). :)

    And I wanted to ask you, for years I've had the desire to adopt from Africa. I may have mentioned this to you before in your comment section. There have been two primary delays:

    1- the size of our home (we need a larger place) 2- the organization (adoptionsbygladney) we were introduced to have their international programs on hold. :/

    I feel like a fish out of water and know very little about international programs. My husband and I discussed adopting from Ethiopia since Gladney has an Ethiopian program but I don't feel the adoption has to be specifically Ethiopia....my heart is pulled toward Africa in general.

    If you don't mind my asking, what adoption program/company did you use? or who do you recommend? Is there a program open in Uganda?

    Also, my husband is considering another mission trip to Haiti and wants to perform a service project there. I told him you raised funds for clean drinking water in Uganda but I don't remember how you did that. Do you have a link that would be a good starting place for us?

    Also, I started a blog a few months back but my camera and laptop both 'died' and have only saved the money for the laptop replacement..... so it is not updated but you can at least take a peek at our family if you like. I hope to update it once we save for another camera. :)

    http://hugseverlasting.wordpress.com/

    thanks for all you do. your blog is an inspiration.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts