shop with love.

sweet, little gifts for a valentine present that supports
non profits, fostering or adoption!

 [top left, then clockwise. all photos from linked sources.]


do you celebrate valentine's day?  i generally don't believe in made up
holidays, but i have a thing for pink, red, hearts and LOVE.

Comments

  1. I also have some paper bead necklaces and other things to raise money for water filters in Uganda!
    They are on my blog at http://placeofmercy.blogspot.com/p/shop-for-cause.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't generally celebrate with too much fanfare. I just try to do something thoughtful for the hubby. And this year we've got a little guy to love on! Last year he made me dinner, which is TOTALLY my love language! I also love everything pink, red, hears, and love, so to me it's just a fun day. We don't go over the top. But I just might have to drop some hints for that heart bracelet. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts