missing sock.
i bought the twins this play mat and a few toys the other day because
we had nothing like them. they are thrilled with it all. it's definitely
the longest they have been out of my arms since they were born.
[unless, i'm gone for a couple hours, of course--but, that's been rare.]
speaking of since they were born... that was 6 months and 4 days ago.
almost impossible to believe.

Stop the truck.
ReplyDeleteWay too adorable for me : )
oh how i wish i could snuggle them!!! they are toooo sweet!! =)
ReplyDeleteLovely <3 <3
ReplyDeletemanalive they are cute. and where do baby socks flit off to? as babes, my kids perpetually had one on, one off. makes me miss those days so much.
ReplyDeleteEeeep, they are deliciously cute!
ReplyDeleteHi from South Africa! I found your blog via another one I read, and I think your baby girls are adorable! I have boy/girl twins who will be 6 months next weekend - what an amazing journey it is!
ReplyDeleteoh I loooove play mats like this! babies seem to really love them and it gives them a fun distraction while you love on your other kiddos. I didn't use our play mat much with our first (I didn't really need to!) but with our second, I did more and when I saw how much he loved it, I wished I did more with our first. Now with baby number three on the way, I'm selling our old one and getting a new one that matches our home decor more (because I plan to have it around OFTEN). i also love laying beside my babies while they look up in amazement. It's almost like you can see what they see for a second :) enjoy your little lovelies!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Emily but my family always calls me Emmy, so I love that you chose that name!