happy candy day!

belle, bride, sleeping beauty, buzz, spiderman, rapunzel, bulls player

Comments

  1. OH we loved seeing them all dressed up! It was SO weird celebrating on Sunday instead of actual Halloween here. But we still had a great night!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was looking forward to seeing what your crew dressed up as! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clay is the best buzz lightyear!
    What a wonderful photo of them all, such great costumes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, it was fun! hope you all had fun, too!

      Delete
  4. So cute!! How fun to look back on that many candy days from now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! I love Clayton's face - and I'm pretty sure Jude is making an awesome one under that Spidey mask too. All of them look awesome, thank you for sharing your cuties with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the cutest family! Clayton is an amazing buzz lightyear! I love reading your blog...blessing to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts