full.

my phone's storage is completely full.  i can't take pictures. the apps
open up and immediately close.  apparently i am receiving texts,
but then they quickly are erased. so, i only get them if i happen to be looking.
i'd empty the pictures onto my laptop, but that is full, too.  dangerously full.
i go to do laundry, but i can't start until i re-tumble the clean and dry load that is
sitting in a basket on my folding area. but, wait the dryer is full, too.
i re-arrange, re-tumble, re-fold and repeat.
the babies need to eat, the little ones need direction & the big ones
each have questions about school work. i want a cup of coffee, but
i'm not sure how on earth i'd have time to make it.
the house seems so stuffy and suddenly i can't get to the
front door quick enough.
i feel like i bust it open 
and breathe in deeply.
just for a minute.





linking up with just write   

Comments

  1. Have you tried Dropbox or Google Drive? They're online storage spaces. You could upload all your photos there and delete them from your phone so you have more space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes--working on dropboxing as i have time! thank you!

      Delete
  2. i'm acquainted with this fullness, though perhaps to a milder degree. so much good, but it requires a lot of the moms in these equations, and how wonderful it is to rest for a moment with Christ, to draw on new stores of His grace. His strength. His wisdom.

    praying for you this morning, to find breathing room in your rich and full life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs. Our hands/lives/days are full to overflowing. Yesterday I left the house at my husbands insistence after a horrible day of school/mothering to get some "me time" (don't really even like that phrase). What did I do but get a coffee and go grocery shopping (alone) was behind 2 older ladies in line at w@lmart... they had about 3 things in their baskets and looked down their nose at my basket that was dangerously full/overflowing. And all I could think was, "I wonder if they are lonely? Do their kids call them? Do they have relationships with them?" One lady was getting 2 wine glasses, 2 nice plates, 2 candles and some fake flowers... it made me laugh. In my mind she was planning a romatic dinner for her and her husband and I vowed one day when my hands aren't so (dangerously) full I'd do the same thing... just by 2 plates and glasses... not 7+. Hugs. You will make it. Thanks for being honest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this....love your writing, love your photos, love your mothering...i am overwhelmed with three...seriously dont know how you do it...but know God gives grace where it is needed

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's about my day too... thank you for putting it into words so beautifully! I almost skipped down the driveway when it was time to get the mail because I was so excited to get OUT!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts