9 on 9.
we were almost finished with [the delicious] dinner [that a friend blessed us with]
last night & i realized that i needed our first picture of the 9 kids on the 9th of
the month. well, there you have it--a snapshot of life. pretty accurate
except bianca is much happier than she leads on here, jude is totally
pretending & i usually go c.r.a.z.y. if my counters aren't cleaned off.
so, yes, that makes it accurate that clayton elijah is showing off
his chewed up food. oh, that [loved] child.
i still can't believe it sometimes.
really. i'll get those butterflies in my stomach sometimes when i remember
that we've been blessed with 2 more little lives. it's awesome.
i mean, don't get me wrong--right now is a little hard. everyone is
adjusting, i'm randomly crying about happy and sad & sleep is for sure lacking...
but the blessing of now is not lost on me.

Beautiful. I'm praying for you all during this period of adjustment. Grace and peace. Grace and peace.
ReplyDeleteI don't know her name, but to me, the proud sister leaning on the table looking lovingly at the new babies is the best part of this pic. You are so very, very blessed! Congrats to all of you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a treasure!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family photo!!! PS Love your big round table, where did you find that?
ReplyDeleteThat is one lovely centerpiece!
ReplyDeleteSweet times! Post partum tears & all. :)
i always say the newborn stage is so magical. even in the hormonal ups & downs and no sleep and adjustment ~ its just a special kind of magical! praying for y'all and loving all the sweet pics!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family you have!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are adorable. your family is adorable. you are so real. so inspiring. so loving and kind. it really shows.
ReplyDeleteSo amazing and beautiful....what a magical place to be:) Sending you my love....XO
ReplyDeleteamazingly awesome!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part is Nico's side eyes and slight grin at Jude and his fake pouty lip.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING love around that table. You are so blessed.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet family!
ReplyDeleteI'd give anything to have that many kids. I'm still nursing my second, Ezra, at 20 months old and it's made it very difficult to conceive. I thought I'd be very pregnant with #3 by now. I thought I started young, having my first at 24! Now, all those decisions that of assumed were good are making it hard to grow this family, something I desperately long for. You are so very blessed. Just think about me when you feel overwhelmed, and know that my heart aches for that kind of overwhelming.
ReplyDeleteLove <3
ReplyDelete