good busy.
we've had a busy week. i'm so thankful for this time hanging out with our
family. i wanted to get a few maternity pictures to remember this time pregnant
with the twins, so we ended up getting some family ones, too. i'm always so
thankful for family pictures. [stop putting it off until this kid is that old or
you lose a couple more pounds or whatever--you'll be so thankful for them!]
it was so fun. the kids explored the farm in between shots, relaxed on the
tire swings and pet the horse nearby. it was pretty much awesome for them
& made me ache for some land a little more even.
here is one of our sneak peeks! Hannah did awesome and was so great with our
kids. so, our family summer 2012:
nico [10], chloe [8], anika [7], jude [5], ellie [5], clayton [3], bianca [3]
matt & i'm 34 weeks with the twins.
now go schedule some family photos. seriously.
then, we spent the week just doing normal. the park & ice cream cones.
$1 movies to see the Lorax!
and more special memories, too--the 3 oldest girls were in a wedding.
the bride has been a special part of our family--our only trusted and favorite
babysitter for a long time. she has watched our family grow, rejoiced with us
and been there in pinches a lot when we got unexpected travel dates to uganda
and unexpected hospital visits in the the middle of the night. it was sweet to be
with her on special day and the girls had a blast while the boys enjoyed special
time with nana.
then, our small group girls threw a sprinkle for emmy & evie! it was a
handmade theme and it was just so special to be there with them--thankful
for their friendship, prayer support & love for our family!
nope, you haven't missed anything with the twins. they are seeming
pretty content in there & we are so thankful! here's my 34 week bump picture
from the wedding. at my 34 week appointment, they were doing great--emmy was
4lbs 14oz and evie was 4lbs 12oz! still praying for sweet emmy to FLIP over.
will see tomorrow...


Oh your sweet little family is so cute! Anxiously awaiting the twins arrival.
ReplyDeleteAlready working on scheduling family photos...but gonna work a little harder now. You are so right!
Jen
I love you and your SUPER beautiful family! Come on Emmy, let's see your moves!
ReplyDeleteLove the family pics! Saying a prayer for those baby girls!! And for all of you in preparation :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. You look gorgeous!
Okay so your girls crack me up with how they already pose so well for the camera. Toe pointing and everything.
ReplyDeletePraying for that sweet Emmy-girl to flip. {Go towards the light...}
:)
You look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWe've yet to take family pictures --my oldest is 6! Eek!-- but gorgeous shots like your recent ones are definitely making me more anxious to get some done, soon!
Hope Emmy flips for you guys!
Your family is too stinkin' beautiful! Praying for the safe arrival of your baby girls! <3
ReplyDeleteSince you've been quiet on here I checked in to see if maybe the girls have arrived. So glad they're still in there healthy. The family photo is beautiful. Your family always fills my heart with so much love and hope.
ReplyDeleteI am in awe of your photographs. It is so bittersweet, not being able to see you while I pack my life up here, but I'm also thankful you understand the need and want to be with family first. I love that about you and us. I also truly love your family.
ReplyDeleteSteph
You look amazing! You're family is so precious. Hooray for the twins staying put so long! Hopefully, a few more weeks! So close!
ReplyDeleteOk, it's official, these are the most precious pics, EVER! A few things....1.love the family photo, and so glad you did them, you look gorgeous by the way. 2. where in the world are the $1 movies and why don't I know about them. 3. the shot of the flower girls, perfect! 4. I can't believe I had to miss the small group Sprinkle, I really was sick about it, promise I'll make it up to you, probably by filling your belly! 5. i think you need to be doing some type of maternity modeling with how cute you look in that yello and black number. Ok, that wraps it up.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and your family as you get closer to meeting your girls!
ReplyDeleteUm, LOVE!! (we did a shoot with one in that peppermint dress! lol!)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. All. Of. It. But, especially, your belly. Good life.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great family photo!!! Oh my word, your family is beautiful, in person but also in heart. You are a picture of the family of God...
ReplyDeleteHannah is a genius too to be able to get everyone looking in the same direction at the same time! :)
Blessings to you Love!
paige
I'm scheduling photos tomorrow! You look fabulous! Flip Emmy , flip !!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family!! Praying for your little girl to turn for you! Enjoy these next precious weeks!
ReplyDeleteI have heard that at birth one twin will follow the other out, in a yin yang sort of fashion....you know...one up one down but when one moves the other rolls on to place? However it happens it will be beautiful and blessed. Thank you for sharing your lovely family with all of us. God bless.
ReplyDeleteIt was such a joy to help hang out with your kids on Wednesday. There were so many stories and such drama that I'm definitely going to be posting about our adventures on my blog. I'll let you know when it's up because it was hilarious and touching and tiring and happy and just about everything rolled into one. After you left, I looked at Natalie and said, "Is that Moments with Love Love?" And she replied, "Yep! That is Moments With Love Love." And Pete just chuckled! Thanks again! I felt honored to be able to help out!
ReplyDelete