and then...

there were nine.


every good and perfect gift is from above, 
coming down from the Father,
who does not change like the shifting shadows.
james 1.17
 
 
so thankful for these gifts--these treasures.
we are all doing well.  
thank you for your love & prayers!

Comments

  1. They are perfect and gorgeous!!! I'm so happy for you and your family!!!! Speedy recovery to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, they are so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! They are so sweet!!! Blessings to you!

    Xoxo
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Mama!!! What beautiful little bundles of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God for all of his blessings...big AND small:) They are beautiful! Congratulations:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazzah!! Congratulations on two more beauties!Hope you are all doing great.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are adorable! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very happy for you all. I can't wait to see big brother and sister photos with them!
    Hope everyone big and tiny are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're here! I can't hardly believe it. I still remember that night at Dish when you said Clay insisted there were two.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! They are beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're HERE!! Congratulations!!!! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. God bless your family now and ever!! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Congrats to your precious family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lump. In. Throat.
    They're perfectly gorgeous Love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my Lord, these two are so so sweet. Congratulations to your vonderful BIG family. Hope you're all doing good!!!! God bless you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tiny, precious miracles. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful!!!! Many congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are lovely. Congratulations! Prayers for you as you all get to know these littlest ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations to all of you!!! The twins are absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad it all went well.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! The twins are BEAUTIFUL!!! JANET

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow Love! Congratulations, they are perfect! So happy for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats!!! glad all are well! They are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations!!! They are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh yay!!!! So happy for you!!! They are sooo cute! Cant wait for family pictures with all 9 of you!!!

    In Christ
    Hosanna

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Strange how we've never met or talked but I have watched your family go from 4 to 9 and rejoiced in the love shown here. Congrats to you and your family for the new little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations! They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations to all of you!!! God so knows what He is doing...a large family needs two baby's because of all the pairs of arms that want to hold and cuddle ;);)

    Emmy and Evie have beautifull names and are adorably cute....

    looking forward on 9 on the nineth if you are able ofcourse.

    Many blessings for you all!

    Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  30. I think I just melted. They are perfect. So happy for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Praise God! Congratulations. They are perfectly lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous and perfect! I am flooded with memories!! I have a similar photo from when my twinkies were born. And, on their birth announcement we used the same passage. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ridiculously adorable!! So happy for you!! Praising HIM for your treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Absolutely beautiful blessings! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  35. They are beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  36. beautiful, beautiful. i am thrilled for all nine of you.

    ReplyDelete
  37. So thankful that they are here and they are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. beautiful...the girls. the names. the nine. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Many congratulations, Love (and family)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts