instaFriday.
little peeks into our week with life rearranged's instaFriday.
| jude & ellie seriously think helping out at home is the best thing ever. i love their joyful hearts. |
| seriously. i love my boys. |
| anika teaching jude the fine art of the cannonball. |
| out of bed this morning, surprised myself in the mirror after fixing clay's hair. whoa babies!! 29 weeks! |
| 4 of my very favorite beauty products. what are some of yours? |

Love my OIL!! I use the Argan Oil. Cannot do without it now. BTW,you are looking beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove Moroccan oil too...and my Jules had that crabby tee when she was Little B's size...so adorable! The babies are looking AMAZING and so are you!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely amazing. AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteThe kids are so cute. I can't even stand it.
I don't use any beauty products.
: ( I have given up hope.
ah, the classic cannon ball...does anything say 'summer' brighter than that?
ReplyDeleteand i LOVE your joyful helpers and their huge hearts. something tells me they get that servant stuff from their mama. :)
I love love love Moroccan oil. My hair is so much nicer with that stuff. I also love chapstick. And if I could afford it, Hope In A Jar. :)
ReplyDeletelove your baby bump :)
ReplyDeleteMoroccon oil is one of them (but I use the cream/lotion version).
ReplyDelete