bump watch.

i'm 24 weeks this week.  i feel like it's going fast.  matt & i worked on the summer
calendar yesterday and stopped at the end of july.  i noticed that was 36 weeks--
or full term for twins.  umm, the end of july will be here soon.  the big kids
are in their last couple weeks of school & i'm really looking forward to just
savoring this summer as a family.

we got one of the cribs set up this week.  the babies will be hanging out in 
our room for awhile so we just set one up to share in there for now.  it's my 
favorite crib [we've had 3] and i'll give you peeks as their space comes along.
their dresser is all cleaned out and teeny tiny clothes have began to be placed
in it.  so.much.fun.

my friend donya snapped this at our friend erin's surprise 30th 
birthday party.  whoa babies! 

Comments

  1. You three look absolutely darling. I am so excited for you all. Faithful God. Loving watching it all unfold!! Love you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! It was really good to see you at Erin's party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! So happy for your growing family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My itty bitty mom carried my brother and I back in 1981 till 41 weeks (6.5 lbs and 7 lbs)! Here's hoping to big healthy babies for you! Praying, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great. I had my twins at 35 weeks and a few days. It will be here before you know it.
    Come check out my blog if you feel the need to see preggo pics or cute twins! :)
    Have a great week, you all your cute kids and that cute belly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting!
    Coming over from the Vintage Pearl.
    Love your blog and look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You my dear Love are beautiful!

    xoTiffany

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so beautiful! Pregnancy is such a wonderful time! I miss it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so beautiful. So happy for you and your family. If you make it til July 30, that's my birthday...hint hint...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing for carrying twins and i can't believe the girls will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so good and sounds like you're pretty organized! good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lookin' good, mama! I thought my twins would share a bed, but they'd been in the NICU and when we put them in the bed together, they scooted their heads together and screamed. I think now I should have stuck it out and made them get used to each other again, but I had the other bed set up, so it worked out. Nothing as cute as a twin nursery. Double everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable. Simply adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so beautiful. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're rocking this pregnant mama look. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts