grow.
time for a bump update! matt & i got to hear the babies earlier this week. such
a blessing to hear their little heartbeats each time. they were both running about 160.
[i've heard theories about what that means, but who knows, right?!] i was almost 19 weeks
at the appointment and measuring 25 weeks. just perfect and i'm *almost* back to my
pre-pregnancy weight. that will be a celebration. no doubt the babies & belly are
growing though! we headed to the maternity store at the mall after the appointment
because...well, because it was needed. it was quite eye-opening for me since
we don't have any full length mirrors in our house. grow, babies, grow!
ultrasound in 2 weeks.
![]() |
| [18 weeks 6 days with the twins.] |


I hope you got that dress because you look adorable in it!
ReplyDeleteLove this post!
super cute dress!! love the belly - you look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou are so gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful belly, beautiful lady!
ReplyDeleteLove your cute bump! I am 21.5 weeks and I am in desperate need of maternity clothes (I gave mine all away 2 years ago!) That dress is SO cute...I hope you got it! Where is it from?
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous!! What an exciting time for you and your family :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute and I love that dress on you! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! So excited to watch them grow! :)
ReplyDeleteSteph
I am still in absolute shock that you're having twins...God has given you what you have asked for...and you look stunning. You're beautiful
ReplyDeleteVery exciting Lovelyn.
ReplyDeleteYay! You are precious with your bump!
ReplyDeletei will say it again - you are BEAUTIFUL! love you friend and your super cute bump.
ReplyDeleteGirls?? Love that dress! It is so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! :) Thanks for the bump watch! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm 19 weeks tomorrow! get to see/hear my baby on Wednesday and find out if it's a boy or a girl! :D
You look fantastic! Love that dress on you!
ReplyDeleteover 140...GIRLS! wow
ReplyDeleteHoly buckets, girl, you rock that dress! You and your bump are gorgeous. Can't wait to meet them even a little more. (All my babies were 160. Two girls, two boys. I think it's a wives tale, for the most part.)
ReplyDeleteYou look great! My sister had on the black and white one with the red belt on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteyou are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know. I just started crying for you. So, so happy that God has given you this blessing. Congratulations.
ReplyDelete