Yay!!!!!! I win;) congratulations it is amazing! Two previous little girls just like the sweet blessings you already have , my heart is full for you!!!
I knew it! I knew it! I told Emmy, "it's gonna' be twin girls". I am sooo excited for you all. Yippee Jesus! We have 7 {almost 8} girls and 4 boys. The boys are sorely outnumbered, but think about it....boys need more service {not saying they're needy or helpless or anything, okay, maybe I am}...but we basically double up on that for them. haha. So thrilled for you precious friend! xo
I know you would be blessed and happy with whatever God chose to give you, as would Matt. However it is a good thing you two have a love for adoption, as apparently the two of you make girls, and Matt, well, I am sure he is thankful to have a few more males in the home.
From one mom of twin girls to another - congratulations! I am thrilled for you and your family. I've been telling my friends and family all about your news. I get a lot of raised eyebrows as I try to explain this incredible story "about this girl I don't who has this amazing family, but I feel like I know her." ha! So, so happy for you! Hongera! Pongezi sana! {Kiswahili for Congrats! Many congratulations!
I think twin girls are so fun. In my perfect world, if the Lord gives us another baby, twin girls would be my preference. But with 5 boys, that will probably NEVER happen :) Congrats to you and your family!
such wonderful news! can't wait to meet the youngest two...and if you'll have us, i'd sure love to zip up and meet them in person sometime after they arrive and you've all had some happy time to settle in. congratulations, my dear girl!
This is SO awesome! Congrats to you and your family--- two sweet little girls, what a blessing!
P.S.- I have the stomach flu right now (and although I've never been pregnant so I can't relate) I did feel for you being so sick myself this week. Praying for your pregnancy- Have a blessed day!
How THRILLING! Congrats! Sounds just right to me, too!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww. That is so exciting!! Happy for you all. :))
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS! How beautiful. How lovely. How wonderful! XOXOXOOXOXO
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL! Sooo sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting friend!!!! What a JOY God is doing in y'all! Ahhhhhh! How exciting! Congratz'
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't get over it. Two perfect beautiful baby girls.
ReplyDeleteSOOOO EXCITING!!!!! love to you all!
ReplyDeleteYAY! YAY! So happy for your wonderful family! <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteWOW! Just wonderful! Congratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteSo perfect.
ReplyDeleteMany congrats!
So perfect.
ReplyDeleteMany congrats!
Yay!! Lovely!!
ReplyDeleteSo perfect.
ReplyDeleteMany congrats!
Donya is apparently very excited! :)
DeleteHa! my phone did that... oopps!
DeleteSo perfect.
ReplyDeleteMany congrats!
Chills all over. I can't believe this, in the best possible way. What a gift, what a precious blessing times so much more.
ReplyDeleteLove to you!
Steph
Yay!!!!!! I win;) congratulations it is amazing! Two previous little girls just like the sweet blessings you already have , my heart is full for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI knew it! I knew it! I told Emmy, "it's gonna' be twin girls". I am sooo excited for you all. Yippee Jesus! We have 7 {almost 8} girls and 4 boys. The boys are sorely outnumbered, but think about it....boys need more service {not saying they're needy or helpless or anything, okay, maybe I am}...but we basically double up on that for them. haha. So thrilled for you precious friend! xo
ReplyDeleteHow I love this picture! YaY! I love this because there was no good or bad right or wrong answer...just sweet, perfect babies :)
ReplyDeleteI know you would be blessed and happy with whatever God chose to give you, as would Matt. However it is a good thing you two have a love for adoption, as apparently the two of you make girls, and Matt, well, I am sure he is thankful to have a few more males in the home.
ReplyDeleteTHRILLED for y'all! perfect indeed. praise jesus! xo
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your girlies!!!
ReplyDeletelol robyn! that was my exact thought! congrates, twin girls will be so cute!
ReplyDeletemy hear just leaped!
ReplyDeleteoh YAY!!!! so so happy for you guys! congrats :)
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Boys are great but girl clothes are just SO much more fun :) Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats sweetie, what an epic blessing. Amazing!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou make girls like we make boys :) Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYay!! So excited for all of you!!
ReplyDeletecongrats!
ReplyDeleteyou're a girl factory, apparently.
so am i.
:)
i know they'll be gorgeous... praying for a healthy pregnancy.
xo
So amazing! Were they able to tell if they will be identical or fraternal?
ReplyDeletesweetness all around. 6 and 3 are the perfect numbers. can't wait to meet your sweet girls!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Love! Are they identical?
ReplyDeleteYeah, this is Missy, not her husband.
DeleteThat is so wonderful! You really were meant to go get your boys...not that you didn't know that before! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHmm.... we have 6 girls and 2 boys in our home... looks like you have us beat! :)
ReplyDeleteBut it IS a nice combination. :)
I'm so excited for you!! Girls are just awesome!! :)
ReplyDeleteFrom one mom of twin girls to another - congratulations! I am thrilled for you and your family. I've been telling my friends and family all about your news. I get a lot of raised eyebrows as I try to explain this incredible story "about this girl I don't who has this amazing family, but I feel like I know her." ha! So, so happy for you! Hongera! Pongezi sana! {Kiswahili for Congrats! Many congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI think twin girls are so fun. In my perfect world, if the Lord gives us another baby, twin girls would be my preference. But with 5 boys, that will probably NEVER happen :) Congrats to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteSo very sweet. :) I think this is absolutely wonderful and I'm thrilled for you guys! Much love to your gorgeous family!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSo precious, so fun... Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Congrats friend !
ReplyDeletePerfect! I love the sweet little shoes:-) Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! How awesome!
ReplyDeleteAmazing news!!!! Love your family!!! As always, I love feeling part of it!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteSO so SO excited for y'all ~ 6 girls and 3 boys is perfect! can't to wait to shop for twin girly gifts!! ;) hugs!!
ReplyDeletesuch wonderful news! can't wait to meet the youngest two...and if you'll have us, i'd sure love to zip up and meet them in person sometime after they arrive and you've all had some happy time to settle in. congratulations, my dear girl!
ReplyDeletePerfect! I have 5 sisters and 3 brothers, so I can envision your soon to be reality quite well. :)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So excited for you all! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is SO awesome! Congrats to you and your family--- two sweet little girls, what a blessing!
ReplyDeleteP.S.- I have the stomach flu right now (and although I've never been pregnant so I can't relate) I did feel for you being so sick myself this week. Praying for your pregnancy- Have a blessed day!