rainy [perfect] saturday.

scenes from our perfectly lazy, rainy day.  sleeping in until 8:30 always 
means it's going to be a good day.  everyone has been coloring, building legos, 
looking through photo albums or just generally having fun with each other all day.
i'm thankful to just be and that everyone in our family can just be with contentment.

matt was showing bianca baby pictures & pointing out relatives to nico that the
boys haven't had a chance to meet yet.  clay was playing house.  the big girls
were looking through an old yearbook.  [i remember doing that for hours when
i was younger.]  jude and ellie were behind the couch i was lying on.  they were
building legos and singing an original score about all the things God has made.  
these are the little moments that i want to freeze.  so i do here.
we hoped to be road tripping to the ocean today, but i'm just not well enough for that
quite yet.  so, we'll stay & enjoy life right where we are.
it's okay.  our 2 little loves [now the size of apricots!] are worth it.
i had a dream about them last night.  they were both girls.  most of our kids are
certain the twins are a boy and a girl.  such a fun, precious time.  it would be
fun to have you all guess sometime, too.  maybe we can do a poll!

so, here we are.  gathered watching Peter Pan while matt & nico are
out for wings and a fantasy baseball draft.  perfect, lazy saturday.
hope your saturday is going perfectly, too.

Comments

  1. i had a dream the other night, you named a girl Victoria.


    but yea for lazy saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO perfect.
    Happy Saturday, Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely think you've got two little girls in there. (but I'm usually wrong, so it's probably two little boys!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those little moments that you want to freeze forever. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had no rain but the same day here (but outside). Just perfect. So happy for you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing all these sweet pictures of your precious babies..God is just so good to His people! Praying for and your family... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This gave me a smiley, cozy, peaceful feeling. Sounds like a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm guessing twin girls. But it's only a guess... and I think twin girls are the cutest to dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and I feel the same way about these moments with our kids. They are so sweet, and it's all passing too quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So special! I love to capture moments like this as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts