Hee hee! I was guessing this! I am SO EXCITED and thrilled for you and Matt! If anyone can do this, you two can!! I love it! Congratulations! xoxooxoxxox God is awesome!
Hee hee! I was guessing this! I am SO EXCITED and thrilled for you and Matt! If anyone can do this, you two can!! I love it! Congratulations! xoxooxoxxox God is awesome!
Thrilled to pieces! Tears - joyous tears! Don't I remember reading how you were so excited to have "twins" before...now you have the 'other' kind! Yippee Jesus! SOOOOO excited - what a perfect secret!
That is awesome. God is so good. He is blessing you double time!!! Bringing 2 treasures home from Uganda and blessing you with 2 treasures in your womb. LOVE IT!!!!!
I'm so so happy for you guys. My heart is so full l feel like it's popping out of my chest. I almost said something today when you posted that a surprise was coming because you have been so very sick but then I thought...what if she IS having twins. Praising God the Father Almighty. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh I am dying!! This is so amazing!!!! I am so happy for you what a crazy unexpected blessing!!!! I have identical twin girls they are 5 now , being a mom with twins is pretty awesome! God is so good, and funny:)
Oh my HEAVENS! Congrats girl!!!! I'm so excited for y'all! Now- go buy a lottery ticket! Y'all are one lucky family.... Ok- we know it isn't luck ;) it's JESUS in you! :)
Oh, my goodness! I don't know you in real life but have followed your blog since you brought Clayton home - and was just telling a friend who is waiting to adopt from The Congo that you were having another baby - we talk about you like we know you :) congratulations!! She'll be thrilled to hear as well :)
BEAUTIFUL picture of a BEAUTIFUL family! Blessings on the two new lives that will soon be joining your family. Twins tend to garner a lot of attention when you are out and about...good thing you will already be used to that part! Looking forward to hearing more.
I say, God is good! (for many reasons but mainly because He knew that one baby would be too hard to share among all those special big bros and sis's!)
You know those days where you hear good news about a friend (relative, acquaintance, complete stranger...) and you just CAN.NOT.STOP.SMILING? Well, Love...you're my "can't stop smiling" today! A million happy thoughts headed your way - I am over the moon for your family! And P.S., it's a shame that you've grown out of that lovely new home already (LOL) - but for the record, and before anyone else gets the bright idea - I'm calling DIBS when next you move! Tee hee...that, or when next I move, I wonder if Matt has any aversion to building in Atlanta...
Knowing you only through this lovely blog... thrilled beyond words for my sister in Christ! Continuing in prayer for you, your family and the 2 little ones God's knitting together inside of you.
ah!!!! wonderful news! blessings upon blessings! and you've always dreamed of this. so cool! God gives the desires of our hearts. so excited for you all. congratulations!
Oh my goodness!! That gave me shivers!! When I first saw the picture, I saw your belly and thought, "I don't think she is that far along, I wonder if she could have twins??" And then I counted!! How exciting!! You will have 3 "sets" now!! :)
2 sets of twins in 1 family!! A blessed family indeed =) I don't know you, nor will I probably have the chance to meet you. But I just want to say thank you. You and Your family have such beautiful souls. Thank you for sharing with us; the world. Is that part of what's making you so sick this time around?? God Bless you all!! Congratulations! Kristen in NC
Whoa!!!!!! Prayers that all is good for you and the babies. Exciting! (and probably overwhelming) What an adventure!
ReplyDeletepraise jesus!
ReplyDeletepraying for you ALL! xo
Hee hee! I was guessing this! I am SO EXCITED and thrilled for you and Matt! If anyone can do this, you two can!! I love it! Congratulations! xoxooxoxxox God is awesome!
ReplyDeleteHee hee! I was guessing this! I am SO EXCITED and thrilled for you and Matt! If anyone can do this, you two can!! I love it! Congratulations! xoxooxoxxox God is awesome!
ReplyDeleteAhhh! Congratulations :-D
ReplyDeleteI'm SO, SO excited for you guys!!! What an amazing blessing!!!! I can't wait to hear more details!!!! Sending you love!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful news. And I love the smiles on all the faces. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Congrats!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Congratulations! Ya'll have a beautiful family! :)
ReplyDeleteThrilled to pieces! Tears - joyous tears! Don't I remember reading how you were so excited to have "twins" before...now you have the 'other' kind! Yippee Jesus! SOOOOO excited - what a perfect secret!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations..you look like you are glowing...It seems that i remember you talking once about wanting twins...
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat photo is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it. Love those babies. Eleven is an AWESOME number.
ReplyDeleteSteph
this is AWESOME NEWS!!! so so happy for you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the reveal!! And you! And those two babies!
ReplyDeleteOh rm gee. I had a sneaking suspicion!! ;) bb says to tell you HI!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! A double blessing from the Lord. Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you and your newest little loves.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is a beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Goodness. Most exciting news EVER! Twins??? That is amazing! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome. God is so good. He is blessing you double time!!! Bringing 2 treasures home from Uganda and blessing you with 2 treasures in your womb. LOVE IT!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is this? Seriously.
ReplyDeleteSo many things come to mind when I think of this blessing. God is so good.
Twins...what an awesome blessing! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!!! You are SO blessed. I am so thrilled for you all, congratulations Mama!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful surprise! Congratulations, Love.
ReplyDeleteSquee! I am so excited for you. I suppose that explains the early belly bump. :) Congratulations. 3 sets of twins, what fun your family is!?!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! SOO exciting!!! Congrats!!! I LOVE the way you announced it!!!
ReplyDeleteIn Christ
Hosanna
welcome to the twin mama club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thrilled for you. call me if you need reassurance. you CAN do this, mama!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so so happy for you guys. My heart is so full l feel like it's popping out of my chest. I almost said something today when you posted that a surprise was coming because you have been so very sick but then I thought...what if she IS having twins. Praising God the Father Almighty. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow twins, congrats!!! So happy for you all, what a blessings!
ReplyDeleteMy mouth just dropped!!! So exciting! Congratulations!
ReplyDeletewhaaaaat? Awesome!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeletei love how God knows you SO well that He knows you can not only handle it, but you will be amazing at it! you are a pro at twins already!
ReplyDeletei'm so happy for you guys. it makes my heart tickle. (and adorable way of announcing it, of course!)
Oh my word! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! How exciting. I can to do the math twice! What a cute family!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I am dying!! This is so amazing!!!! I am so happy for you what a crazy unexpected blessing!!!! I have identical twin girls they are 5 now , being a mom with twins is pretty awesome! God is so good, and funny:)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteeeeeeek!!!! love it! congrats!
ReplyDeleteWOOOOA!!!!!! Oh . My. Gracious! :). Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWHEE!! God has this amazing plan for you! Congratulations! :-D
ReplyDeleteLove, LOVE the photo, Lovelyn.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for all of you!
BEAUTIFUL family picture and what a amazing blessing!
ReplyDeleteOh my HEAVENS! Congrats girl!!!! I'm so excited for y'all! Now- go buy a lottery ticket! Y'all are one lucky family.... Ok- we know it isn't luck ;) it's JESUS in you! :)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, congratulations!! wow, two sets of twins in the family now, in one way or another. that is too exciting!!
ReplyDeleteHow amazing! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOh my...amazingly wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteShut. Up. I love you. Dm_ING, will expect your text. :-)
ReplyDeleteShut. Up. I love you. Dm_ING, will expect your text. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh wonderful - just wonderful!!! Destiny
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How kind of God to grant you your heart's desire a second time. You have a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Congratulations! You do tend to have worse morning sickness with multiples because of the added hormones. This is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteYou are so blessed.
ReplyDeletePraying for your health.
xo
yay! I was right! my twins just turned 10! it's amazing!
ReplyDeleteI literally said out loud "Holy crap!" haha
ReplyDeleteI am SO, SO excited for your family. You're an inspiration to me.
Oh, my goodness! I don't know you in real life but have followed your blog since you brought Clayton home - and was just telling a friend who is waiting to adopt from The Congo that you were having another baby - we talk about you like we know you :) congratulations!! She'll be thrilled to hear as well :)
ReplyDeleteOh my word, I am laughing now... How exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is just all kinds of awesome! I loved having twins. I swear they played soccer in there. You'll be glad to have so many big helpers.
ReplyDeleteHoly Mazoli! So excited!! ack! i've allllways wanted twins!! :) xo xo xo
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea to tell everybody! So excited for you!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThats is wonderful..
ReplyDeleteOH MY!!!!!!! This is SO exciting!!!!! Praise God!! Congratulations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteohhh Nelly. Friend, you're an amazing woman :)
ReplyDeleteI love this blog and your family so very much!
be blessed and well, fam jam of 11!
xo
That is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI am so amazed by you sometimes.
I don't know how you do it but you do. Such an adorable picture too.
So many blessings. How does one take it all in?
I know some great babysitters.
Love, Jeni Bolton (500 Turkeys)
Wow, God!! What an amazing blessing! PRAYING for safe, healthy rest of the pregnancy and delivery...
ReplyDeletewow!! congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteI got so excited when I saw this picture!! How fun. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my God!! You're always wanted twins! Congratulations! Oh my...I almost fell off my chair!!!
ReplyDeletelol this is insain!!!! awesome, i think i would about pass out if i had 7 kids and then they told me that twins were on the way!!! congrates!
ReplyDeleteWow!! So happy for your family, Love. What an amazing blessing!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! How exciting! Congratulations! Now you will have 3 sets of twins. :)
ReplyDeleteWOW. Congratulations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOnce again, you have me laughing and crying all at the same time.
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing. Just so truly wonderful. Congratulations!
Eeep! So exciting - congratulations <3
ReplyDeleteWOW! SO thrilled for you.
ReplyDeleteomigosh omigosh!! SOOO exciting! I can't stop smiling!! Praise God!!
ReplyDeleteYOWZA! what a fun way to announce your news. congrats!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL picture of a BEAUTIFUL family! Blessings on the two new lives that will soon be joining your family. Twins tend to garner a lot of attention when you are out and about...good thing you will already be used to that part! Looking forward to hearing more.
ReplyDeleteI say, God is good! (for many reasons but mainly because He knew that one baby would be too hard to share among all those special big bros and sis's!)
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteClay looks SO grown up!!!
Amazing! What a blessing!!
ReplyDelete!!!!!
ReplyDeleteeleven.
oh, my word.
amazing.
Wow! Wow! That is incredible. So thrilled to watch your family's journey continue.
ReplyDeleteYou know those days where you hear good news about a friend (relative, acquaintance, complete stranger...) and you just CAN.NOT.STOP.SMILING? Well, Love...you're my "can't stop smiling" today! A million happy thoughts headed your way - I am over the moon for your family! And P.S., it's a shame that you've grown out of that lovely new home already (LOL) - but for the record, and before anyone else gets the bright idea - I'm calling DIBS when next you move! Tee hee...that, or when next I move, I wonder if Matt has any aversion to building in Atlanta...
ReplyDeleteWHAT?! OMG (and yes I said that out loud) CONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Love! I am just so excited for your family!
ReplyDeleteKnowing you only through this lovely blog... thrilled beyond words for my sister in Christ! Continuing in prayer for you, your family and the 2 little ones God's knitting together inside of you.
ReplyDeleteI remember reading about you wanting twins too...and now you'll have 3 sets! How fun!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you, Matt, and the kids! Are they excited?
ah!!!! wonderful news! blessings upon blessings! and you've always dreamed of this. so cool! God gives the desires of our hearts. so excited for you all. congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! That gave me shivers!! When I first saw the picture, I saw your belly and thought, "I don't think she is that far along, I wonder if she could have twins??" And then I counted!! How exciting!! You will have 3 "sets" now!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow Love. God is good and He will carry you through all of this change and blessing. I'll be praying for you guys!
ReplyDelete2 sets of twins in 1 family!! A blessed family indeed =) I don't know you, nor will I probably have the chance to meet you. But I just want to say thank you. You and Your family have such beautiful souls. Thank you for sharing with us; the world.
ReplyDeleteIs that part of what's making you so sick this time around??
God Bless you all!! Congratulations!
Kristen in NC
LOVE it! Such an amazing miracle!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I am SO happy for your family! Amazing news! xoxo
ReplyDelete