8 on 8.

well, you didn't think i'd forget the picture of our 7 kids on the 7th day of the month
just two months into the year, did you?  nope.  it's 8 on 8 now, friends.
[smile!]

and i suppose we'll probably go back to 7 on 7 for several months,
but wanted to let you in on our secret with the only picture i have of all
7 kiddos in the last week.  heading home to our babies tonight!
join us in celebrating the blessing of new life!

Comments

  1. oh my goodness!!!
    congratulations.

    so much love in one little picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! All nine of you must be so excited for this new blessing on the way!!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this picture!!! SO, SO happy for you Lovelyn!!!
    What a blessing!!! Happy you are sharing your "secret"!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I just burst into tears! Congratulations! Great big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! You are an amazing lady...so much love! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGEEEEEE....i totally called this a couple weeks ago!!! i totally told john a couple weeks ago that i had a feeling you might be pregnant!!! SO so SO excited for you ~ and covering you in prayer. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!! Praying for you as you adjust back into your home routine and give out all the hugs and kisses the little ones are waiting for. Thanks for sharing about your amazing trip and your exciting baby news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting!!!!!!!!! :) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you kidding?! You are a model for us all. There's always enough love for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Love. I'm so happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How awesome! What a beautiful blessing from above!!! Congrats... p.s.- I love how the tag says "preggo" haha

    Prayers n' MUCH love -Alisha

    www.newmerciesdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Such exciting news!!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AHHH! Such exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh mama, Congratulations!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Congratulations! So happy for you--and the photo made me cry a bit:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is just the best photo and what wonderful news! Congratulations to your whole family :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness! Praise God! So excited for your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. how amazing! i love your big heart and your big growing family!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations!! This picture made my heart smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. JOY! A couple of your tweets had me wondering over the past couple of months - but I wasn't sure. So happy for you all. This little one is so blessed to be placed in your special family. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous picture! Celebrating your 8th blessing with you! Yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! Congratulations! What an exciting year you've had. Looking forward to watching your pregnancy journey.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are so very blessed! I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ecstatic at God's bountiful blessings!!! How wonderful! Praying now for your strength, as you care for your family during this tiring time of pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. WONDERFUL AMAZING FANTASTIC news! Congratulations to your family! This just makes me so so so happy for you! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yay! The secret is finally out! I've been wondering and wondering! Congratulations! Such a lucky baby to be born into a family with 7 big sibs!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh wow! I am crying and laughing all at once! That is wonderful news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OH MY GOODNESS! I just squealed out loud in my office!!! Can my kids, husband and I move in so I can be your nanny!!??? Wow! So happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Aha...I was right! and am SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! As soon as you're ready I want all the details...you know due date, how far along you are...if you're willing to share. We just welcome a baby boy on 2/2/2012 so baby fever is all around.

    ReplyDelete
  31. ....if I did move in, we could also share clothes (just saying) because I LOVE your outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. So many congrats! Such love that this little one will be welcomed into.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congratulations!!!! Oh my word what an awesome blessing! I knew it too:) I've been trying to spot a belly in the pics you've been posting on here and ig but I wasn't stealth enough:) I'm so happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awesome, love! So excited for you:) You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  35. wonderful news, my friend! can't wait to meet the little person--how thrilling!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh! My! Goodness!!

    Congratuations Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. oh, i had a feeling - serioulsy; a few times in things you mentioned; and i was a bit suspcious when you mentioned you had exciting news to share - and just a few other hints here and there - so fun Love - what a GREAT to draw you and your family EVEN closer!!

    xoTiffany

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congratulations Love!! This is such wonderful news. I am so happy for you and your family. I can't wait to hear more and pray this pregnancy is easy on you and filled with joyous moments. Sending Big Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is the best news!! What a sweet blessing! Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  40. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I suspected when you said you had a secret...wow! So exciting! I've followed your blog for a little over a year or so now, and I remember reading an entry once where you mentioned how difficult your pregancies were (anti-nausea pump and all!) I can't help thinking how brave you were to travel internationally, and I pray that you are feeling well with this pregnancy. You are such a shining example of selflessness. Enjoy your babies tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  41. 8 KIDS??? Are you crazy? what kind of crazy people have 8 kids?? (oh yeah... WE DO!) ha! You'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. WOWWWW THat is AMAZING!! What great news, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Ahhhhhh!! So happy for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  44. hooray!! how very exciting! celebrating with you in my heart today for sure!! what a fun family to be born into!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Exciting. How glorious is our God. Oh, and I *knew* it! When you hinted at a secret I was thinking of your recent bouts of illness and well...I was right! I should be a detective or something! LOL. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hope you're feeling better than you were at C4C! So glad to meet you in person there and hear about your little secret.:) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Eight looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  47. That is wonderful news, Love. When are you do, and Congrats on the blessing, praying for save pregnancy :-)

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  48. Congrats! Seems like an adoption thing to me! Emily at the anderson crew got pregnant shortly after adopting. Love it!

    Me next please? ;)

    xoxo Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congratulations! How exciting for your family! I just love your blog and all of the amazing things you and your family do! I also think we are from the same state! (Indiana) And I think the same area too! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Ahhhhhh! Congratulations! I am THRILLED for you and the rest of your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  51. ehehehehehe! How exciting!!! Congratulations! Less than 3 months to go for me, eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  52. ahhhh! so exciting!! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Congratulations! Wonderful news - fun to see your family continue to grow...

    ReplyDelete
  54. Ohhh yayyy!! Congratulations to your entire family!! :)

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  55. Gigantic, huge, *knowing* smile. :) So happy for you and your ever-growing family!

    ReplyDelete
  56. WHAT?! How do I miss these things??? Congratulations, Lovelyn! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and tons of love!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Cutest pic!!! Love all 8 (and their parents)!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Yahoo!! Wow girl! So crazy exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Last night at church I found out our youth pastor's wife is expecting #6 after her year old set of twins. I about fell over - and now this! hahaha :) They are so cute all piled up.

    ReplyDelete
  60. http://tinyurl.com/6oee792

    For real.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hooray! Whoa! Exciting! Prayers for good health for you and baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Wow!! Super excited for you!!! Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. You never fail to stop and make me think, to amaze me. Your family is amazing and this little one will just add to the fun mix! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Great News!! But I'm dying for an update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. Whaaaaaat! Congratulations! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Congratulations! This has got to be one of THE best photos I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  67. looked for another way to contact you..didn't find one. just wanted to say that you've been on my heart, and i've been praying every time you and your family come to mind. i hope you and yours are well and you're recuperated from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Congratulations!! You have a beautiful family. What an exciting time. I may be the only one curious...but where is that dress from? I love it =)
    Kristen in NC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts