what we need more of:

pats on the back.

i have one for you.  
good job today.
i love how you:
took care of the things you are blessed with.
sat on the floor and played.
loved even when you didn't feel like it.
didn't give up even when you wanted to.
did something kind even though no one will probably ever know it.
enjoyed exactly where you are today.
did the normal, mundane things of every day life with joy.
chose to get through--even if moment by moment.
relished in the mess because it meant more fun.
good job today.

Comments

  1. I received My necklaces today and I could just feel all of the love that your beautiful Chloe packed inside!! Thank you to you and your family. Especially ms Chloe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This could be directed right at me. Carter was sick all night and I stayed up with him, yet I had energy all day and it's actually been pretty great. We're going to settle in with a movie and knitting in a bit while we wait for Jeff to get home.

    love you,

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - I love that pic. Your B has the same lil body as my L. so squeezable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i needed to read this today, thank you. You answered a question I've been struggling with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though we traveled 1000 miles to be with my dad for Christmas he came down with a bad infection and is in isolation in the hospital and my kiddos who so looked forward to spending the holidays with him are so disappointed but in spite of it we took to the beach and played football with our 5 littles and searched in tide pools for treasures and we did our very best to be content with exactly where we were, I hope you have a very merry Christmas Thankyou for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My necklace came today! I love it and it was packed by Chloe. Loved showing my boys your family and sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet picture of your kiddos. You have a beautful family.

    Will you be getting any more coil bracelets?

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you!

    Also thank Jude for packaging up the beautiful necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stop the truck. That is so flippin' cute! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts