I've said it before and I'll say it again: I want to live at your house. :-) Is there cupboard under the stairs in this new house?? I can live Harry Potter style.
The best times! Our family is having a Christmas dance party ourselves tonight as part of our advent (an experience each day). The best fun! Love the photos.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I want to live at your house. :-) Is there cupboard under the stairs in this new house?? I can live Harry Potter style.
ReplyDeleteThis makes my heart smile!
ReplyDeleteMost beautiful pictures I have seen all day : )
ReplyDeleteHappiness abounds.
The best times! Our family is having a Christmas dance party ourselves tonight as part of our advent (an experience each day). The best fun! Love the photos.
ReplyDeletelove.
ReplyDeleteWe're fans of dance parties in our house too! Let the good times roll :)
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! Everyone looks like they are having a great time!
ReplyDeleteamen! this is perfection.
ReplyDeletexo