Beautiful family!!!!
Such a sweet fam! <3 Happy Christmas!!
The hands on the hips are awesome! Love your family.Steph
What a great catch. Love it. I'm just laughing, I have 3 boys, I can't imagine dressing 4 girls. Wow, you go, I can barely dress myself cute. Boys are so much easier to "dress up". Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas! What a beautiful picture. Love the sassy party dresses!
Beautiful I live your girls personalities they are so evident in the pictures. I hope you had a beautiful Christmas god bless!
What a beautiful group!!
merry Christmas kiddos! love you! clay, you too :)
Great picture of the crew -1 (but I can imagine his cuteness!) Hope your Christmas was fabulous, Love!
Your family is gorgeous...it radiates God's all encompassing love!:)paige
Beautiful family!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet fam! <3 Happy Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteThe hands on the hips are awesome! Love your family.
ReplyDeleteSteph
What a great catch. Love it. I'm just laughing, I have 3 boys, I can't imagine dressing 4 girls. Wow, you go, I can barely dress myself cute. Boys are so much easier to "dress up". Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! What a beautiful picture. Love the sassy party dresses!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful I live your girls personalities they are so evident in the pictures. I hope you had a beautiful Christmas god bless!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful group!!
ReplyDeletemerry Christmas kiddos! love you! clay, you too :)
ReplyDeleteGreat picture of the crew -1 (but I can imagine his cuteness!) Hope your Christmas was fabulous, Love!
ReplyDeleteYour family is gorgeous...it radiates God's all encompassing love!
ReplyDelete:)
paige