intentions.

today:
i intended to get dinner going right away--and did.
i intended to play on the floor with the kids for a good, long time--and did.

i intended to hang the christmas cards that have arrived so far--and did.
i intended to have uninterrupted quiet time--and although not uninterrupted, i got two!
i intended to unpack 2 boxes--and have not.

i intended to get these stockings hung--and have not.
i intended to tell you some really fun news--but, it must wait.
[for tomorrow.]
smile!

Comments

  1. i just wanted to post and say that you make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say I love your blog. I love your adoption story & my husband and I are trying to make that happen. :) I know our story will be different, but I know & pray that it will end happy! :) God is so faithful!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you tease!LOL...love reading your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I least the got the most important things done :-) Now can wait for the news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your posts. That stew looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also! I wanted to invite you to the CHRISTMAS card SWAP on my blog! :) I would love to send you a card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No fair! Lol!! :) Anxiously awaiting tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely. always a wise plan to be intentional!
    love the pretty photos, as always.
    much love to you xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts