happy weekend.


twinsies finishing decorating.
small group Christmas party arcade style.
nico's Ugandan chapati & some Kenyan beans to special friends that share a love for East Africa.
first date night in months to dinner with the small group leadership team!
fun & makes me neeervvoouus, too.  my first contact cards for Created for Care coming up!
on the way to church.  it's cold, windy & sprinkley.  i love boot weather.

now, i'm ignoring housework and unpacking to sit on the couch with
matt while he watches football.  chloe and anika are playing cards.  bianca
is sitting beside me.  nico and clayton are wrestling.  ellie and jude are each on
one step of the elliptical machine going 'round & 'round.
i like today.

Comments

  1. I love this glimpse into your day. Today is the perfect stay inside and love life day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Love!! And I love all the things that you love. {Now if we could just get into a house so we could put up a Christmas tree and have some semblance of 'normal' -whatever THAT means!] xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the photos and little snippets of your life. Thank you for sharing. I also love your boots, and wish I had a pair, but I am pretty sure that I tried a pair on and they made my feet look really really long and since they are a size 11, they don't need help...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great photo of you & Matt! You look so nice. I am missing my Uggs. I might try to get a new pair this weekend!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Love,

    I was wondering where you picked up your contact cards? I love the back prints and am need of new ones. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts