coil bracelets.


multi color coil bracelets.  12 available.  $10 each.


[bracelet button removed--SOLD OUT!]

the multi-color long paper beaded necklaces are still available.
use the add to cart button below to purchase one for $20.



thank you, thank you, friends.
the kids cheer when i tell them that orders have come in.
we have goals every day and they high five & pound dog
[some people call that something else, but i can't remember what] as
they are met.  that's followed by a praise the Lord from me which is
met with an AMEN from them.  we all packed them up and i tell the kids
if someone has commented that they got one that they packed.  i'm so thankful
they are able to be part of the process & seeing their faith grow, their sense of
accomplishment, their joy is such a gift.
thanks for being on this ride with us.

Comments

  1. I ordered 2 necklaces yesterday and would like a couple bracelets too. However, when I clicked the link, it brought me to necklace checkout..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, I would have liked a multi bracelet, but already bought a green one. We can't afford to buy any more right now. :( Loved seeing Anika's (I think I just spelled that wrong) signature on my package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd also like a bracelet, but the link was just for necklaces! Enjoy seeing the SOLD OUT on each post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i fixed the link almost right away & it then worked for some people and not for others. people were trying and trying & talking to me about it on FB, too...but, it was working for others, because they sold out! sorry for the issue. i don't know why it didn't work for some. =(

    thank you for trying and everyone's support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I got mine today and I just LOVED that sweet little Jude packed mine up! Tell him he is a fantastic wrapper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received my beautiful necklace packed by Nico yesterday--it made my day! So glad I could help get your family to Uganda:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are such an amazing family! i think we have the same feeling every time Bridger gets a donation to his clean water for christmas campaign! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pound dog? I have never heard that term! Going to look that up in urban dictionary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved receiving my package, my two beautiful necklaces, packaged by Nico! I smiled!
    An amazing family...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pound Dog...do you mean Knucks? Fist Bump? :) I love your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I gave two of the necklaces I got to two friends, and I included a little story about your sweet family. They absolutely loved the necklace, your story, and what you're doing to make this trip possible.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got my bracelet and necklace packed beautifully by Nico. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to assist your family on your mission trip. And I will definitely be buying a few more over the next few weeks. :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. if these are ordered online, will they arrive (locally) by the 25th? I know it's pushing it now. Also being local, would I be able to stop in and pick out what I'd like? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so excited to see everything sell out every time!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts