12.5
we had our big family Christmas celebration this weekend.
always so good to go home. i have a sister and a brother and here are all
our kiddos. [and another one making their debut this summer!] blessed for sure.
i love our family.
the kids are on Christmas break! i'm so happy to have them all home.
everyone is happily playing [for now] while i photograph the new style
necklaces for today. they're pretty pumped that mom let them have a candy cane
at 10 in the morning. the post office and then making gingerbread houses are the
only things on the agenda today. this mama is pretty pumped about that.
happy, happy monday, friends!

I love how Bianca's arm is around Nico's shoulder and the look of concern on her face. What a gorgeous group of kids!
ReplyDeleteI cry every time I see a picture of Nico and Jude at home. Love them so!
ReplyDeleteYou are surely blessed! Beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteI received my necklace today, and I love it! It's gorgeous..I can't wait to wear it.