instaFriday.

instaFriday [on Saturday!]
it's the tree edition. 

 although the next picture wasn't instagrammed yet, i was taking its picture
here to do just that.  [broken camera. WAH!]  and guess what?
about 2.5 seconds after i took this?
she.fell.down.
yes.  for real.

all is good [and secure!] now except for a couple strands of lights that went 
out in the fall.  as if the 87 hours of putting lights on the first time wasn't
enough.  it's okay.  decorating with all the kids made it more than worth it. 
off to jiggle some lights & finish off the decorating!
what a hopeful, joyful, fun season.

.......

linking up with Life Rearranged instaFriday

Comments

  1. I am in love with that tree it's amazing!!!! Is that a robins egg blue coke in your living room ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FALL?? omg!

    What a beautiful and amazing tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tree!!! How tall is it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy WOW! That is the most fantastic tree ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a tree! I love it. Love the 'joy' ornaments too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful christmas lovin' post!!! Love that tree...its huge!

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    p.s. I'm doing a fun Kate Spade giveaway I think you might like :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts