define.
chil•dren
[chil-druh
n] noun, plural of child
n] noun, plural of child1. people between birth & adult
2. son or daughter
3. an endless source of joy, laughter & excitement
4. the greatest blessings of all
synonym: treasures
synonym: treasures
![]() |
| by Ashley Wittmer Photography |


beautiful (adj): your family.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this. what a treasure its been to watch God's plan for your family unfold ~ absolutely beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family you got there Love!!!! Full of little growing BLESSINGS!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love this photo. I'm so happy for you, Love.
ReplyDeleteNico for real has the best smile I've ever seen.
ReplyDeleteOh my word! What treasures , that little boy of your brings such joy to my heart I cannot even imagine what he does for yours and his daddy's :) Gus is do good!
ReplyDeleteWow I phone I meant god, I do not know a Gus ;)
ReplyDeleteSo perfect!! :)
ReplyDeleteabsolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat sure is a lot of beautiful children!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! SO beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Your youngest son's smile is amazing!
ReplyDeleteWarms my heart! Absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLooks like the portrait went beautifully!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!
ReplyDeletelove every bit of this. can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeletelove this. i told my hubby this morning that i would love more kids. at age 40 with 4 kids he thinks i am crazy. more kids=more joy.
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour children radiate joy!
my goodness - i almost have no words at how precious this picture is! it is oozing sweetness; love and cutness - definately lots of cutness - the boys - oh the boys are just amazing! love that smile clayton has!
ReplyDeleteso so happy for you love!
xoTiffany
LOVE! Such an amazing group of children, Love.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSteph
i'm so thankful to have these treasures call me aunt stol!! amazing pic!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch goodness, beauty and joy. I know this picture must make your heart sing!
ReplyDelete