I’m so glad that you have your baby boys home!!! Praying that we bring ours home soon!!! Waiting for our TA and trying to raise the funds for the rest. The LORD is always so faithful!!!! loves to you! Shonni
As I showed this picture to my husband last night, I realized only about 3 kids are looking at the camera...which is probably about average for family pictures from now on. :) What a blessing for you guys!
YAY! God is soooo good! Love you all even though we have never met...God's blessings are obvious and abundant in your family. Bless YOU for listening to his call!
I love that Nico and Jude are smiling all "normal picture" like and all the rest are goofing off! 2 out of 7 isn't bad...but I imagine in time all 7 will be being silly!
What a beautiful family! Praying the transition goes smoothly for everyone. Those boys look so happy!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Their smiles are precious:) SO HAPPY for you and them!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing. Oh my heart. PRICELESS! Welcome home friend!!!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!!!! JUST A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! How exciting to know that you're all back home adjusting to the new "normal!" Hugs to you all!!!!
ReplyDeleteNico's smile days so much.
ReplyDeleteYou just need one more little African boy to round out the ratio :) The boys already look so happy and at home.
ReplyDeleteOops. SAYS so much.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to meet them.:)
I’m so glad that you have your baby boys home!!!
ReplyDeletePraying that we bring ours home soon!!! Waiting for our TA and trying to raise the funds for the rest. The LORD is always so faithful!!!!
loves to you!
Shonni
Beautiful. Children are such an amazing blessing from God :).
ReplyDeleteThe moment you've been waiting for has finally come!!! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWWW! this melts my heart into so many joyful pieces. Praying for a smooth transition. Thanks for sharing your family. :)
ReplyDeleteCutest family ever. Praying for everyone!!!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful, lovely bunch.
ReplyDeleteCovered in chills.
ReplyDeleteSteph
Beautiful.......
ReplyDeleteThis photo brings tears to my eyes! So happy for your family.. so grateful those sweet boys are home!
ReplyDeletebeautiful family!!! love love love finally seeing all seven of your loves together!!!!
ReplyDeletebrittany
so perfect! : )
ReplyDeleteLook what the Lord has done. Oh my. Praise His name!
ReplyDeleteJust perfect!
ReplyDeleteTEARS! I've been so excited to see this photo! Can't wait for updates on how things are with all 7.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteGod's perfect creation...blessings to you all as you transition.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful! It makes my heart smile!
ReplyDeleteWow! They are acting like siblings already. Beautiful!
ReplyDeletesevenly.
ReplyDeletePrecious!
ReplyDeleteThey look so happy to finally be HOME. congrats!
ReplyDeleteI'm in LOVE with this photo.
ReplyDeleteI'm SO happy for you, Love.
Oh my God! I know, I ought to use better phrasing, but this is it, this is what the pictures of five were missing. Such a happy bunch
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeletethis is just beautiful! truly happy for you!!
ReplyDeletePerfect! I'm so glad you're all home together!
ReplyDeletePraying for you all for wonderful days ahead...they are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Joyful! Blessing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
ReplyDelete!!!!!
ReplyDeletelove this so much.
wow.
!!!!!!
So happy to see them all together! What an amazing feeling it must be for you all!
ReplyDeletePraying for you all! What a BLESSING!! They are all so adorable!!!
ReplyDeletewelcome home. LOVE this pic.
ReplyDeletewonderful... im goose bumpy!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!! <3
ReplyDeleteso amazing! I can't wait to hear the story! May God bless you and your family.
ReplyDeleteA perfect fit. They look like they've always been there! Hallelujah that they are with their family! Congratulations, mama.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeletePraise God from whom all blessings flow!
ReplyDeleteAs I showed this picture to my husband last night, I realized only about 3 kids are looking at the camera...which is probably about average for family pictures from now on. :) What a blessing for you guys!
ReplyDeleteThis is one of the BEST pictures I've ever seen! Love, love, love, love, love it! Such a perfect fit. <3
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! Finally!! Love it!! Thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIncredible! Love this!
ReplyDeletehappy!!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful Savior!!!
ReplyDeletehow great is our god!!!
ReplyDeletelovelovelove xo
Hooray!
ReplyDeleteSeriously this makes me cry happy tears. A beautiful picture of God's faithfulness <3 <3
ReplyDeleteYAY! God is soooo good! Love you all even though we have never met...God's blessings are obvious and abundant in your family. Bless YOU for listening to his call!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I don't think I've ever seen anything so beautiful! I'm so so happy for you! xxx
ReplyDeleteI love that Nico and Jude are smiling all "normal picture" like and all the rest are goofing off! 2 out of 7 isn't bad...but I imagine in time all 7 will be being silly!
ReplyDeleteseven is a good look for you guys!
ReplyDelete